Hi c:

Aemilia

Hi everyone!! I've roleplayed for maybe five or six years but I just have discovered this place. Don't really know how this place works but I'm really interested. c:

Hello and welcome to :RPN: Aemilia!

We're glad to have you, and hopefully you're happy to be here as well.

I am your Archangel in the skies, if you need help then you ask me.

Also, if there're ever any questions you'd want answer, then I'm always here.

Have a continued happy day.

Doctor_who_wave_hello_hi_gif.gif
Hiya there, Aemilia! I'm RealisticFantasy or ReFa. Welcome to RPN! There's a lovely community here and you're bound to find someone you click with. The following is a bunch of links to get ya nice and cozy in your new RP home.

If you're looking to get in a RP right away, you should head over to Interest Checks if you're looking for a group or Looking For Partners if you're looking for just one other person. There's always people looking for RP partners and many don't have any issue RPing with someone new.

If you're looking to just meet people, go head over to the Shoutbox/Chat and chat up a storm! If you want to start a roleplay yourself you'll want to click here to play a group roleplay or her to make a 1x1. Also to make your post look pretty or to achieve a certain affect, here and here are lists of the bbcodes you can use on RPN. If those look too big and scary (Ah! Tags!), you can find a tutorial here.

Are you worried you might lose all these helpful links? Well, fear no more because they can be found here in the RPN FAQ!

If you have any questions or there's anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask me and I'll help you to the best of my abilities!

Happy RPing,

RealisticFantasy

Haha, basically what she said. ^ Do enjoy your stay here, and I hope you find a roleplay partner (or two) soon. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back