• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hi and the reason why I made this is I'm trying my hardest to find a person who know this BL manga called BJ Alex

Cianui

Lurker
So here's the plot of the manga if you haven't seen it:Every night at 10, Dong-gyun locks himself up in his room, grabs a box of tissues, and watches a live cam boy show hosted by Alex, a BJ (broadcast jockey). Timid Dong-gyun admires not only Alex’s ripped body, but his candor in sharing his sexual experiences with viewers. One night, Dong-gyun downs too many drinks at a school networking event and passes out. When he wakes up, he’s in bed staring up at a shirtless hunk. A hunk who looks like…Alex , A very strong relationship and love story arises between them

So if you're interested p.m. me but just to let you know I'm desperate to do this plot and I'm looking for a person who could roleplay as Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back