Hi all

TheMeanRobin

"Fun Club" President
Hi everyone! I'm new/not really new to this site. I've been roleplaying off and on for about 7 or 8 years now. But everyone once and a while my life gets kind of hectic and I'm forced to stop roleplaying for the sake of my college education and my sanity. But I am back now! And it seems that the site has made some really great changes since I was last roleplaying. So I am super excited to starting making characters and creating worlds with all of you!!

Welcome back! If you need any help with the new site, there's a survival guide in tutorials <3 Hope you enjoy your return!

Welcome back! Would you be interested in learning the children's card game known as Yugioh?

YES!! I used to play Yugioh a lot with my brother when we were younger, but I was way too young to understand it really so we made up a lot of our own rules. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being late! I too had college responsibilities! Welcome back my friend! I am the mechanist! Scourge of the....erm I mean hero of the commonwealth! The site has updated and changed but the people are still the same ^-^

we have punch and cookies now!

Sorry for being late! I too had college responsibilities! Welcome back my friend! I am the mechanist! Scourge of the....erm I mean hero of the commonwealth! The site has updated and changed but the people are still the same ^-^

we have punch and cookies now!

Yay college! successfully taking my money and my free time for 2 years and counting!  Also yay for fallout, I seriously need to start playing Fallout 4 again soon, and get up to date on some of the newer DLCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back