Hi :3

SceneKitteh

One Time Luck
Helloooooo there humans xD im kinda of new here and idk what to do lol. ~( O.o )~ im looking for people. I hope no ones dead lel. I feel like roleplaying and well im still confused hehe. But yeah... hi? ............. meow :3

Hello! Welcome to RpN. Might I ask your roleplay preferences? I would like to help you find a role play to join in on, and I'd be glad to help out in other ways if you want help, though I still don't know everything about this site myself.

Horror:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-end-as-we-know-it-interest-check.78303/ -- I'm not sure if it's your kind of horror, but from what I can tell it's kind of close. Anyway, give it a try.

Romance:

I suggest looking through the 1x1 recruitment, as i don't see too many group rps based directly onto Romance.

Try looking through here or here to see if anything really catches your eye. I'm not all that good at guessing others interests, but if I see something you might like, I'll let you know.

Welcome to... RP stuff. Yeah! Just joined recently myself, welcome to the club! :>

Hello @SceneKitteh,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back