Hi 2 U, RP Nation!

Naum Alexandrov

Hello!

I'm not really Naum Alexandrov, but someone much more sinister. I joined with forum with the hopes of advertising Requiem, an Ultima Online RP shard customized for a horror survival steampunkish esque roleplaying. The setting is truly unique and we hope to attract a few more good players to join the fun. You can hopefully see my advert at the Video Games section (as soon as I get enough posts to put links in!).

As of myself, I hail from Finland. Roleplaying has been close to my heart for the past eleven years. I prefer GMing, but do also enjoy building in depth character stories! :)

Nice to meet you all!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that if you have any questions feel free to ask.

You can also find me from Darkmyst IRC under the nick verakke.

Hello there! I hope that you certainly find what you need here! There are a lot of new people joining every day, and I'm sure that there are a lot of experienced ones who would enjoy your style of RP!

Finland! That's pretty neat! I've never been there. I certainly hope it's a nice place to live.

It's nice to meet you, as well! I hope you have a great time here at RPnation! Warmest of welcomes!

dapperghost said:
Hello OP!
@Daisie, is it just me or are you in nearly every thread I look at? You're everywhere!
Yes. I am everywhere. YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME.

Dapper ghost... Reminds me of a video game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back