• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Heyoooooo~

LucaSage

Non-Binary Sea Slug
Heyooooo. Couple pairings I'm interested in. In mxm pairings I prefer to be uke but I can be seme. I will do multiples of 1 rp.

Mxm

Fxm

Fxf

Envy x Greed ( fma )

Envy x Edward ( fma )

Closed off x open

Blind x norm

Abused x classmate

Shy x outspoken

Human x supernatural

Supernatural x supernatural

Human x ghost

I'll do most other rp's if you want to request one you don't see but want to do.

Mourningstar99 said:
Heyooooo. Couple pairings I'm interested in. In mxm pairings I prefer to be uke but I can be seme. I will do multiples of 1 rp.
Mxm

Fxm

Fxf

Envy x Greed ( fma )

Envy x Edward ( fma )

Closed off x open

Blind x norm

Abused x classmate

Shy x outspoken

Human x supernatural

Supernatural x supernatural

Human x ghost

I'll do most other rp's if you want to request one you don't see but want to do.
I think the human x ghost sounds fun if you would like to try it with me?

Hello! I like abused x classmate. I'd like to play a female but you can pick any part you want! :) I'd play a male if the plot was interesting enough. Let me know if you're interested! Good luck in finding role-players if you aren't interested :) )

I'm interested in any and all, let me check if my pm is working real quick, last I checked it wasn't xD

K, it is. Message me about the rp you want to do! I'm going to bed now, so when I wake up I'll expect at least one so I can smile and say someone loves me xD

Ok, last time I'm saying this. If you're interested in an rp, message me so we can work out details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back