Heyo

KINGKuma

Hi there!

Just another random person who enjoys role-playing.

I'm a huge fan of anime, tabletop gaming, and video-games.

Right now I'm in college full time studying Computer Information Systems (CIS) and I'm eventually planning on becoming a programmer; basically an organism that turns pizza and caffeine into software and sarcasm :D

My favorite genre's for role-playing are fantasy,sci-fi, and if it's the right show some fandom roleplaying and while I'm used to small groups & dice I'm willing to try other styles.

Feel free to send a message anytime

--Kuma

Hey there Kuma! You can call me Glasses, and I am here to welcome you to RpN, one of the best websites for Roleplay in the entire internet! We have a wide variety of Roleplays that we support here, and its awesome to see someone who is planning to work on code. While I've never been the most fluent with it, I think it is really cool, and hope to learn more about it in the future! With our great community and awesome staff, you won't be surprised about how quickly you start to feel like you belong, because you already do. This is a place for all Roleplayers and Writers to find solace, and I am sure you are going to have a wonderful time here, Kuma.

All in all, I hope you have a great time here, and I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, may they be Roleplay Related or otherwise!

Hello hello, Kuma! Welcome to RpNation, the roleplay nation.

Since we're all pretty bomb.com here, feel free to ask us questions. We're not automated robots, so don't worry. cx

Anyway, have an awesome time here! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back