Heyo

avis

Resident Birb
Sup' all. I've got some experience with both forum roleplay and D&D style things, but it's been a while since I've done either.

I'm new to this site as well, but I seem to be finding my way around fine. It reminds me a lot of my old RP site actually!

Anyway, uh, I do some writing, drawing, and I'm mostly into fantasy and fandom when it comes to roleplay. Although, I will admit I'm intrigued by this Nation-Building thing.

What version of D&D are you into? I use to prefer 3.5 but have moved quickly to 5th recently.

Nobuyumi, I'm not too horribly experienced in D&D, but I stick to 2nd Edition. (it's the only good edition I have books for lol) (I heard 5th is good, I'll have to pick it up)

Mewloid, Nice to meet-cha too!

Max, I just looked up RP sites and found this one, it's been really fun so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I'm just coming back into the website myself. If you ever make an Rp, or have any questions, let me know~

*Breaks through window* sorry I do that a lot, hi I ain't paying for the window :) Hey!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but feel free to call me Kes for short. I haven't played D&D yet, but I intend to.

Hello @White Shamrock! Long time, no see!

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Heya, good to see you still welcoming people :)

[/QUOTE]
Yup! I'm still here! How have you been?

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Good, been blowing in the wind, made friends, ate some ice cream, fought a guy who was a penguin as a statue :)

[/QUOTE]
Ice cream is good. So are friends. Fighting is not. Unless they really deserve it, of course.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Also, haven't said this but congrats on the award *Claps*

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! It's a huge honor to be part of the site. There's so many amazing people.

*Breaks Another Window* HI! Also that will be 200.000 for my work on the windows ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back