HeyheyheyheyheyHEEEEY I WANT YOUR ATTENTION

h2h0e

Landmaid
My name is Riku. I'm not new to the site... but I am... but I'm not..... but I am......

Now that we're both confused, let's move on. 

I need RPs to RP in. HELP ME. PLEASE. 

I'M DESPERATE.

yes they are.................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................... Sorry I love them .................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................I don't know whether to feel uncomfortable.................................................................or joy................................................................................

Hi there! 

I'm new to the site myself! I'm hoping to find some good RP's to dive into!

Also dots!

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................because why not? 

...............................................................................NO REASON WHY NOT!!!!

Hey!

Welcome to RpN!, hopefully your gonna have a great time here!

Also here you go:
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back