DarkEko13

Let me show you the power of OCs!

Tis the season to RP,

The children as singing,

The snow is falling,

And winter break means more free time!​

So, I decided to join this site~

About Me:

I'm a pretty happy-go-individual who is always looking for a good adventure. I enjoy a large variety of Rps between anime-themed, supernatural creatures, and of course book series. I'm up for almost anything, as I have over 100 different OCs at my disposal. However, if I know enough about the subject, I'll happily do a cannon rp.

Until I get 10 posts, I won't be able to use the conversation feature, but I have big plans once I hit that mark!

Hey there! Welcome to RPN ! I’m Elle :)

Before you get started, you should check out the Rules and the FAQ. There’s tons of helpful information that will lead you around the site!

You can also find help from any of the Staff members – Either by contacting them in the Admin Contact Forum or PMing. Or, you can pop into the Shoutbox, to see who’s hanging around! Just look for the Blue, Red or Green names (Blue are Moderators, Red are Admins and Green are Fellows (or Mod-Helpers)).

When you’re ready to find or start a Roleplay, you should visit the recruitment forums. There is a forum for 1x1 Roleplays as well as Group Roleplays. There are also some wonderful Tutorials you can visit, which are super helpful in starting you on your way, or just navigating the site!

I hope you’re enjoying the site so far. We’re glad to have you onboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back