Hey

Ella Victoria

- / p u n s t e r / -
Hi.
So, I've roleplayed before. Not much nor on a site like this but um... yeah.
Though I don't mind roleplaying whatever, here are my favourites: Harry Potter, Attack on Titan, Fairytail, My hero Academia, Ouran Highschool, BTS, Stray Kids and animes, kpop and books in general.✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌
I like kawaii emoji thingies way too much, eating (especially chocolate) and punning to infinity and beyond. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
If your still reading then thank you. I hope you all have happy roleplaying!

Emma
(。・ω・)ノ゙

heya Emma! welcome to the site! hope you enjoy it here! ^-^

also i wouldn't mind rping mha or bts with you!

heya Emma! welcome to the site! hope you enjoy it here! ^-^

also i wouldn't mind rping mha or bts with you!
welcome to RPN! i'll do a hogwarts rp with you if you want!
'Ello. :y
Harry Potter ftw!

Oh, and Hiyaa Emmaa ^-^
Hello and thank you for your warm welcome!
I'd love to roleplay with you all, when can we start? O_o
No, but seriously I don't mind roleplaying as soon as possible...

tumblr_inline_p7g3fuaVdh1rujz3w_75sq.gif

Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Welcome to RPNation! If you happen to have any questions regarding the site, I would be happy to assist you.
I would so be down for a Harry Potter role play. Just saying. xD I have one I made a while back that never transpired, but would be willing to make a new one. Unless someone else would like to. Perhaps we can think of a plot together. *falls over*

tumblr_inline_p7g3fuaVdh1rujz3w_75sq.gif

Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Welcome to RPNation! If you happen to have any questions regarding the site, I would be happy to assist you.
I would so be down for a Harry Potter role play. Just saying. xD I have one I made a while back that never transpired, but would be willing to make a new one. Unless someone else would like to. Perhaps we can think of a plot together. *falls over*
*picks back up* Yes! I'd love to help you make a Harry Potter roleplay! quinnthegreat quinnthegreat and I were actually talking about it, but both of us our pretty new here sooo... your expertise would be of much help.
ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

I’ll do an rp with you if you’d like ^^
I mostly do BTS rp’s but I’m willing to mix universes or fandoms if you want. I know of all you mentioned (and am quite educated in them).

Okay so I love both BTS and Stray Kids XD so would you be interested in a mxf romance between a member of one of those bands and an OC of mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back