Hey!

Poshib

Unlucky Member
I made this account awhile ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting!

I've been rping for quite awhile at this point. Got my start on the forums at Neopets and ended up at another site for several years before it finally died out as people got older and found themselves with less time for it.

I've run various rps by myself, shared control with others, and simply enjoyed the ride of other people's creations. Fantasy is probably my strongest while I'll do in any time period, but I've had a lot of fun with various anime themes, as well as more slice of life style.

If anyone has any questions, please ask away. I've been out of the rp world for bit but I'm eager to jump back in! Thanks!

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Poshib!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hey Poshi, welcome back to RPNation!

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns related to the site, don't be afraid to let any of the staff know.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back