• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hey you! get at me!

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Aye! So I have some plots, and seeing as how this is the first day off I've had in two weeks, I thought, what better day to start a role play?

I only have a couple of requests.

all of my plots have very heavy romance, that has to be a thing. I looove romance

and I need someone... to play a dude for me.. I know, im awful. I dont just play female though! I tend to double a lot and fill in extra characters (especially males) when needed.

I am craving one very specific plot for a bad boy x good girl role play that I have a very detailed plot for but ill do more than just that! I didnt feel like writing a huge post for this, because im a little sick, so just message me with suggestions! Ill most likely say yes!

Hey!

You're just the person I've been looking for :D

If you're up for more than one roleplay at a time, please send me a pm! This could be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back