• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey Yall!

MellowYellow09

for the reacts yo!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so ima be blunt here. im just a kid who wants to roleplay. i’m not picky when it comes down now.

i have a few half baked ideas (unlike me lol) but still they’re here.

i wanna work on a few worlds, here are some idea names
*North side
*South side
*Family and proud

North side is about a medieval country side. My character, that is in the story with it is looking for a group of people who can gain some coin and rep.
(My own World)

South side is the opposite, its based in the West side ideals. On the coast, small villages here and there.
The main idea here was that the characters were to have been inmates, that had been in a facility together, then set free bc they did their services.
(My own World)

Family and Proud is a bit different then the others. It would be set in the 80s/90s and would be bout the streets on New York.
Where house mothers would take the lost and so on. Next is the Balls, and the drama!
(Idea stolen from Pose)

Btw these are just ideas. Nothing too big.

If yall wanna talk say hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back