• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hey there.

wild_one

spending my time under the stars
not really my first time on RPNation, nor is it my first time roleplaying.

I'm always looking for RP partners, but try not to overwhelm myself too much. so in the beginning, if I'm hunting around and it's just not working out for us, I'll let you know and I expect the same.

Important things to know:
  • I prefer to play as a OFC.
  • I like to at least talk a little bit about an idea before jumping in, but after that, unless it's a critical dramatic point can be talked about.
  • I do work, so I can't always be online. Sometime my phone will keep in up.
  • If I'm going to be gone for a while, I will try and let you know.

• Supernatural - Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester, John Winchester
  • Game of Thrones - Jon Snow
  • Fallout 4
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 - Arthur Morgan
  • The Avengers - literally all of them.

Well, I wouldn't want that! Who would you want me to play, and who are you most comfortable writing?
I prefer to write Natasha as my main, and when doubling, I can write Tony, Thor, Wanda, Peter, and Clint the best.

Well, I wouldn't want that! Who would you want me to play, and who are you most comfortable writing?
I prefer to write Natasha as my main, and when doubling, I can write Tony, Thor, Wanda, Peter, and Clint the best.

I feel like I'd be most comfortable writing as Wanda for my main. Angst can be the easiest for me. As for your double.. Thor or Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back