Hey there

Echonian

Hello everyone, here's my introduction. I go by echo, or at least like to be called that instead of hearing people attempt to pronounce echonian spoken aloud (always differently). I came up with the alias when I was only around 11 years old, and its stuck with me for better or worse, but explaining pronunciation of a word that doesn't exist is probably the most difficult part of the name.

I'm a nice guy for the most part, though sometimes offensively blunt, causing drama and conflict where I never intend to. That isn't normally a problem for me in communities though, and I like to be honest (even when all else fails) when dealing with others. I am not very good at first impressions, but my intentions are almost always good when dealing with others.

Personal information aside, I've done RPs before in the past, but its been a while since I've joined a forum to do them. I'm looking forward to joining one, and am looking at Megalopolis right now (though they all look interesting to me). I hope to enjoy my time here, and hope that you all enjoy my time here as well - at least in part.

Welcome to Wayward, Echo. It's like I'm reading my own bio. Nice.

I'm Wolf by the way. And glad to have you aboard.

Echo, alpha, charlie! Hey man, welcome to the inn. If you need any help, don't hesitate to send Doctor Calgori a message ;)

Medel has again predicted me far too well :D You've already received my message, but I'll say hi here anyways. Good to see you're finding your way around, Megalopolis is a good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back