Hey, There

MagicNewt

I've been doing a bit of PM roleplaying for maybe 5 years, and since every one of my old partners are now good friends, we don't really do it much anymore. So, I decided to find somewhere I can find people who simply want to roleplay(for the most part, that is) and I quickly found this site. I tend to do "one-liners" a lot, but I've been trying to make longer posts as of the last year or so. It'll be nice to get into this a lot more, since I don't really have a hobby. Or, a healthy hobby, that is - League of Legends is definitely not healthy I've noticed. And this post is getting way longer than I intended, so I'll wrap it up I guess. Hopefully I'll be here for a while.

Hi, I'd love to know what you like to RP, I'm very patient with people who do one liners and would not mind giving pointers or anything. Sometimes it's nice to do shorter posts, especially when you want to do something easy going.... Any who welcome!

What initially got me into RP-ing was fandom rp, which will always be the most fun in my opinion, but I love the idea of trying a post-apocalyptic one. Though, I'd like to be able to get into more detail before I try that one out. I'm honestly willing to try out almost any genre, as long as I find it interesting.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Greetings brother and welcome to your new home, I'm as new as you are and I'm already feeling comfortable here so I'm sure you'll be here for a while haha!

I'm sure you'll have a good time and find some fun roleplay with even more fun people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back