hey there!

funtomco

hello! You can call me funtom! I've been roleplaying for a long time, but this is my first time on a forum specifically for just that! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! I'm very into a long style of roleplay and 1x1 stuff! My about has the pairings that I enjoy the most, but I also love cool OC stuff! :smile2: Currently the fandoms I'm into are Voltron and Yuri on Ice! A longstanding favorite of mine is Black Butler, but I don't really ship anything from there :smile9: I just love Ciel! Anyways, this was me ranting! Nice to meet y'all!

Hey! Welcome to Rpnation! You're really gonna enjoy it here! I'm also into the Voltron fandom, and a little bit into the Black Butler fandom! Hit me up if you ever wanna roleplay, cause I'm online most of the day. It's nice to meet ya!

Hey, friend!! New to the site, not new to the fandom! I'd love to jump into a roleplay(as soon as I've got my ten posts, eheh...) if you're up for it. :D

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back