Hey there!!

GalaxyPrincess

Unlucky Member
Hey there!!

I'm Galaxy Princess, aka Luna! I am new to the site, and I hope it'll be fun!!

-------------

I'm generally pretty friendly, albeit a bit shy, and I'm also a bit of a nerd, currently, I really like things like Hamilton: The Musical, RWBY, Pokemon, and Steven Universe..

Honestly, I don't know what I should be writing about here, it's an introduction, right? Do I have to tell you guys a little about myself? I guess, let's begin!

-------------

I live in america, I speak only english, I like singing, reading, and writing, my favourite colour is purple and all it's various shades, I absolutely love parrots and have three (two budgies and a cockatiel), I'm probably getting a mini-lop bunny in a few months, I have three horses and thirteen chickens, I like baking, I'm attempting to teach myself french (it's not going very well), I've memorized a good chunk of the Hamilton soundtrack, annnnnnd I tend to ramble on about literally anything I like given the chance.

----------

Will that suffice? I hope so!

Take care all!!

~Luna

Welcome Luna! Welcome to RPN! I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun on this site, some excellent writers and people! RWBY is one of my favorite shows, honestly nerd quite a bit over it :'). Well, I do hope you enjoy the stay!

Welcome.  We have lots of great games here to tickle your interest.  I am personally recruiting for a couple of Robotech games right now, one is a ground pounder game set in the old RDF time, and the second is a deep space adventure in the REF setting that has had a couple people drop out due to personal issues.  I have lots of experience showing people that are new to the setting and system what to do, so if you are interested in a sci-fi game with giant robots, action and adventure, let me know and I can take care of you.

Pssssh, don't listen to Luna's Concubine. I'm recruiting for a RWBY fandom game that's about to get underway once we have enough people (8-12?). I have no experience with this group, but they seem all right and friendly as the rest of the strangers on this site. Come be a purple parrot faunus who's really good at baking!

Oh yeah. And like, welcome to RPNation and stuff.

Hi, Luna, welcome to RpNation!  It sounds like you have a lot of awesome pets.  I love birds, too, but my favorite is the peacock.  French is actually one of my favorite languages.  I took classes in High school!  I hope that you are enjoying the site so far. :)

Correction: you mean "OH HAI THURR".

You're welcome. 

Joking aside, 'sup. XP

Welcome.  We have lots of great games here to tickle your interest.  I am personally recruiting for a couple of Robotech games right now, one is a ground pounder game set in the old RDF time, and the second is a deep space adventure in the REF setting that has had a couple people drop out due to personal issues.  I have lots of experience showing people that are new to the setting and system what to do, so if you are interested in a sci-fi game with giant robots, action and adventure, let me know and I can take care of you.

Welcome Luna! Welcome to RPN! I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun on this site, some excellent writers and people! RWBY is one of my favorite shows, honestly nerd quite a bit over it :'). Well, I do hope you enjoy the stay!

Aaaaaa!! Thank you all! You're really nice!

Hey! I'm new here. I just wanted to scroll through. I worried that I might not find any other Hamilton fans, but here we are, first one i clicked! I think I should make my introduction page now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! RWBY is on my list of things to watch. I used to own birds, but unfortunately my conures passed away earlier this year, and I don't plan on getting a parrot anytime soon, since I'll have to go to school out of state in a few years. I do have two sugar gliders, though. I like musicals, but I've never seen Hamilton. I like Les Miserables, though. Anyway, welcome to the site! *tosses confetti over you* Feel free to chat with me about birds.

Welcome!
Rwby's latest volume (3) was so angsty. I LOVED IT. Steven universe is good, but I haven't caught up. : ( What's your favorite pokemon? Mine's espeon!
Do you live in a farm???? How do you have so many animals? And a better question: HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM ALL? That must be hard work. I applaud you!
And it's alright, learning languages is hard! ^^;;

Welcome!
Rwby's latest volume (3) was so angsty. I LOVED IT. Steven universe is good, but I haven't caught up. : ( What's your favorite pokemon? Mine's espeon!
Do you live in a farm???? How do you have so many animals? And a better question: HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM ALL? That must be hard work. I applaud you!
And it's alright, learning languages is hard! ^^;;

Volume 3 was so wonderfully terrible, my heart couldn't take it, my favourite pokemon is torterra, and I sorta do, but my family takes care of them all!!

Hi! RWBY is on my list of things to watch. I used to own birds, but unfortunately my conures passed away earlier this year, and I don't plan on getting a parrot anytime soon, since I'll have to go to school out of state in a few years. I do have two sugar gliders, though. I like musicals, but I've never seen Hamilton. I like Les Miserables, though. Anyway, welcome to the site! *tosses confetti over you* Feel free to chat with me about birds.

Aaaaa thank you!! RWBY is really good and I totally recommend it if you need something fun to watch.

Hey! I'm new here. I just wanted to scroll through. I worried that I might not find any other Hamilton fans, but here we are, first one i clicked! I think I should make my introduction page now...

Yo, we should totally try and make a Hamilton rp, maybe? I dunno, I'm weird.

I'm not really new but it has been quite a while. Welcome to RPNation, Luna. I'm sure you'll love it here. Just don't get too intimidated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back