Hey there!

gusioxo

Hello everyone who took the time to read this! My name is Guus (pronounced Gus in english, dont even try to pronounce my name it wont happen) i'm a 19 year old IT student and spend my free time either roleplaying or gaming. Ofcourse going out with friends is something that happens once every so often too.

RP-wise i go the versatile way. i love pretty much every genre but prefer the medieval magic type. I enjoy playing multiple characters as well as one. on another chat site i sometimes rp on i usually play the DM-like role.

If you guys wanna know anything else feel free to ask ^^ I'm always honest when answering so ask me anything xD

Greets, Guus

Hello and welcome to the site. If you need help I might be able to help you but I'm still learning some stuff every now and then. I hope you find plenty of rps that you like.

Thank you, i made my account today and am not very sure how everything works. one thing i am sure of...it seems to work very, very slowly. o you know any RPs i might join that are a bit faster paced?

Hello Guus, welcome to RpN. I'm sure you'll love it here because there are loads of RPs of various genres here. Make sure to go through the rules and if you need any help you can always ask any one of us RPers. :)

Hope to RP with you someday. Have fun! :)

Thank you Layna, i have some trouble finding my way here on these forums. Mostly because its so diffrent from what im used to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back