• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey there, it’s been a while

JaredLol

Chronically online lol
Hey! I’m not sure many remember me. I was mostly active during the pandemic and I was a lot different then. I’m not really looking for anything major just something short term or long term to reignite my spark in role playing.

My name is Jared.
I am 18 years old.
I’m chronically online
I have adhd and suspected autism
Sometimes I can talk to much or too little
I’m always up for making new friends
I’m a huge geek
I have an unhealthy obsession with persona 3,4 and 5

Nothing against ToS
Run anything questionable by me before hand.
Ooc chat is allowed
Darker plots must be discussed before thrown into the rp
That’s pretty much it

Now it’s time for the bread and butter

Persona | I’m willing to play joker, akechi makoto yuki, yu narukami, shinjiro aragaki, yosuke hanamura

Naruto | I’m willing to play naruto, sasuke, orochimaru, minato | ocs

Demon slayer | Tanjiro, Rengoku, Tomioka | oc’s

Dc | nightwing, Jason Todd, Barry Allen, Damien Wayne, Hal Jordan | ocs (particularly craving something using next generation ocs like of the teen titans)

Marvel | Peter Parker, Eddie Brock and venom, Thor, Hawkeye, hank pym, Bruce banner | ocs

Harry Potter (I understand that JK Rowling is a very controversial figure. I still do love this world and prisoner of Azkaban is still my favorite book. I am in no way supporting of her I just like the world and characters) | Harry, Ron, Draco | oc’s

Now these I’m leaving open so we have wiggle room to create a world and story.

Enemies to lovers
Academic rivals
Bully and bullied
Hero and villain
Childhood best friends reuniting
Arranged marriage
knight and princess/prince
Detective and criminal

I know this isn’t as impressive as some of the others on this site but I’m just looking for something chill and easy

If you’re interested pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back