Hey peeps!

Xelohsttar

Hit Me!
Hey everyone! Well, I'm not gonna lie, I stalked you guys while I was looking online for a roleplaying community to jump into after years of inactivity, and you all sound like incredible fun! I'm looking forward to becoming a part of storylines, and I'm excited for the chance to get back into the habit of roleplaying a little more seriously! But more about me, I'm a 21 year old college student who manages to find himself in shenanigans all the time, so I like to think that I have at least SOMEWHAT of a fun personality....but feel free to refute me on that in the future :P I stumbled upon RPN on google, read through a bunch of your already active threads and stuff, and felt like it would be worth a shot joining. But yeah, I roleplayed for a couple of large group RP's, all at least semi literate, and it was incredible fun, and I'm looking to meet some people who'd enjoy fleshing out a bunch of awesome possum rp's :D Hope to talk to you all soon: A preemptive "nice to meet you" to you all!

Well,well! New blood! We're always at want for new members! The more,the merrier,the more diverse!

I'm Riddle78,the most active (and newest) RP Mod. The rest of the staff is very nice,as are our regular members. I'm sure you'll love it here. If you have any questions,refer to anyone in the SHoutbox,which is accessed by the RPNation logo up top. The Shoutbox is the lifeblood of the site;it provides live communication and informs the users of thread updates. Give it a spin! You won't be disapointed. Well,except for at times like 2:00 AM. That's when most of the site's asleep. But,here I am,greeting you and writing a story.

Don't judge me. I don't have a life.

All joking aside,welcome! Please,enjoy your stay! Welcome ot the Nation!

Nice to meet you, Riddle! Thank you, I'll make sure to check it out. Haha, well, us no-lifers have to stick together, huh? Cheers to being insomniacs!

*Judges riddle*

That's because your the only active rp mod, hun. <3

As for the new guy, Welcome to the site!

I always enjoy my creepers, probably because I am one. :3

Hope to see you rping soon, and as Rid-rid stated any question,concerns, or problems don't be afraid to speak up.

We're all very friendly though 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back