• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hey! Look over here!

Pickles

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just to get it off my chest, College SUCKS.
There.
Now that I have most life stuff with schooling and work settled down, I have more time on my hands

For the moment, I'm just looking to rp some fandoms, preferably doubling up ( split rps or not, doesn't matter to me! Just tell me when you contact me)
(Also, if we've started something (but something happened where the rp was stopped or something), don't be shy to reach out! There's nothing wrong with wanting to start over or try again!)

Fandoms;
(looking to do oc x cc)
5 * = more interest
1 * = less interested
(But I'd still be up to doing any of them for your side! Feel free to ask if there are any other fandoms, I know I probably forgot some!)

Poppy playtime (specifically chapter 3) ***

Fallout (4 or the show.) **

Creepypasta**

Disney (Mostly animated features, + Laika + Pixar) ****

Fnaf Security Breach****

Platforms I rp on;
Discord
In RPN PMs

What I'm looking for from my partners:
- Someone 18+, I'm not comfortable roleplaying with those under due to some of the fandoms above having more mature themes.
- Be LGBTQ friendly. I will automatically block those who go against this.
- Be able to write 2+ paragraphs. I do not do one liners as they can quickly kill motivation
- Be able to move the plot along and have the world feel like there's more to it. I hate being the one who's only pushing the plot.
- Be open to communication. I love ooc chatting! it's nice to be friends with those I rp with. But I require at least some communication to help get through questions in the rp. I want to have fun with this, not have it feel more like an exchange.

And that's it! If interested, please DM me ( Bring me a Cookie emoji to know you read this), letting me know what you wanna do, and a little about yourself!

Baldur GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Cya!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back