• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hey, kid, you wanna buy a 1x1?

Xynien

Overcast
So, first off, I have to admit: it has been a long time since I've started a roleplay of any sort. I'm super rusty, and will likely need a lot of patience with my quality in the beginning + response time.
If that doesn't scare you off immediately, I've got plenty of other things coming!

I highly prefer roleplays with a rich, character-driven story; there is nothing I love more than some super developed, detailed, realistic characters. This doesn't mean I always want replies to be novels -- sometimes they'll be short, sometimes they'll be ridiculously long. As long as I have something to reply to and the roleplay doesn't stagnate, we're good. Speaking of stagnating -- if you need to drop, just let me know! I'm not the biggest fan of being ghosted, but if you have to disappear for a bit and want to come back and resume the roleplay at any time just let me know :) I don't hold grudges, life happens.
As for setting -- I won't lie, I have a strong preference for medieval or modern fantasy with an emphasis on the darker aspects. I'm also a sucker for some fandoms, but right now I'm only actively looking for Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim), Mass Effect (the first three), Fallout (New Vegas), or Dragon Age (all three) if anyone else is still into those haha. I don't write most canons as anything more than side characters tho ;( (nor do I expect you to write any!)
I'm also not willing to do instant romance or make it the center of the roleplay -- or even a planned aspect. If it happens, it happens! I do love shipping but I'm not about to force it. That said, I do not write heterosexual (MxF) pairings -- I highly prefer MxM, but can be convinced to write FxF.

Please don't reply to this thread if you're interested. Message me with any ideas you have + maaaaybe a roleplay sample? I have no idea. I do prefer roleplaying via PM on this site, but I can do Discord. Either way, expect to have to talk to my dumb ass a lot if you roleplay with me haha. If you're somehow still around by now (how?) then thanks for reading this dumb mess!

Last edited:
They say that the more Y's are in your message, the more interested you are, so...

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am actively searching for an Elder Scrolls roleplay partner, but Fallout and Dragon Age are also two of my most favorite fandoms. Although I can recite the lore of Elder Scrolls and Fallout at a moment's notice, I'm sad to say that the same cannot be said for Dragon Age. It's been awhile since I've played, but Hawke was by far one of the protagonists I enjoyed playing. As for characters, I have more Elder Scrolls characters than I can count on my fingers, and the same can be said for Fallout, and I try my absolute hardest to make them all unique, with fleshed out backstories and motivations, while keeping them as lore friendly as possible. And as for the mention of romance, while I do enjoy it, it is definitely much better if not used as the main plot of an RP. I am willing to do MxM and FxF is also something I enjoy.

In summary, I think we could definitely have fun if we roleplayed. You interested? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back