Hey! I'm Timey! ^^

Time Lord

Hi there everybody! I'm Time Lord, but everybody just calls me Timey. I just joined this site today, mostly because I was looking for more people to roleplay with! I am on two other sites, Chickensmoothie, and Awesome Sauce. But, either nobody is interested in the fandoms, or, I'm already roleplaying with them. So, I decided to venture out to find some new people! My main concern on those sights, is, well, nobody seems to be able to capture cannon characters well(Which is SUPER hard, I know, I can't do it.), and if they do, I'm roleplaying with them, but they either NEVER respond, or take weeks! And I know, people have lives, but they're replying to other people! Well, enough of my ranting! (Ain't nobody got time fo dat!).

I am an absolute, die-hard, number one fan, fangirl of Doctor Who and Sherlock. (Aaaand Loki. ^^) Those three are my favorite roleplay topics/themes/characters! If you happen to be of the same fandom, I'd LOVE to roleplay with you! I am a semi-literate roleplayer, but have found myself becoming slightly literate on days when the muse runs high and I'm replying to my favorite roleplays. ^^ I've got an OC named Xavia, and I use her for, well...EVERYTHING! But, for Doctor Who, I'll also use my minor OC, Solus <3<3. If you don't want to roleplay, but would like to chat, I'm up for that too! I love horses, music(I play oboe!^^), Pewdiepie, and all sorts of stuffs!

View attachment 12637

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Time Lord!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back