Hey, How You Doin'?

IMadeYouReadThis

That One Human
Hello! My name is Sam, I'm 18 livin' in a location as a Full-Time College Student studying to get into the field of Forensic Science. I wouldn't really say I'm new to this site, I've visited plenty of times but never really bothered to make an account. (Not exactly sure why) However, lately I've had a strong craving to get back into roleplaying after a 4 month break and figured this is as good as site as any to get back in. I've been roleplaying for about 5 years (Started really young when I think about it.) and my writing has improved ALOT since then and I hope to improve it further. In short, I'm weeb trash that plays too many video games who should really get out more.

But uhhhhh...I think this is going a bit too long for a introduction (Plus the fact I'm really bad at describing myself.) so now is a good point to put a stop to my babbling. I greet you all and hope to meet you amazin' people soon!

Deuces...or peace...

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I woulda given you bonus points if you put as the title of this thread "hey how you doing lil mamma lemme whisper in your ear" (It's a song reference, if you happen to not get it.)

Also, welcome (back) to the site!

tumblr_nb75fo8xCb1sh6s15o1_500.gif
I am so glad you have decided to make an account on here! Forensic Science? Eep! That sounds pretty awesome! I honestly had thought about going into that field but decided to do pre-vet instead! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help, I would gladly offer any assistance!

That sounds like a lot of fun and welcome back to roleplay! I hope everything works out for you.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back