Hey, come give me attention.

Nevermind

First off, I'm awfully demanding.

Secondly, I have a history with roleplaying and a few years of experience (and by "a few" I mean "like totally a lot"). I'm currently going to school for creative writing and am about four months away from receiving my Bachelor's, so that's pretty exciting and also very omg what have I done with my life, yadda yadda yadda.

It's been a while since I've roleplayed regularly (we're guessing maybe four or five years? Yeah, I'm mega-ancient), but the urge to do so again has been weighing down on me for a while now, and this seems like as good a place as any to hopefully find some like-minded individuals for some tantalizing, emotionally traumatizing, life-altering roleplays. I also have really high standards for my roleplays, despite possibly being insanely rusty and embarrassing myself within the first few sentences.

All jokes aside, this seems like a pretty legit place, and my hopes are high. Hope to write some awesomeness with some of you soon.

Nevermind said:
I also have really high standards for my roleplays...
So do I, so do many other members. It's a fairly common self-described trait among detailed writer/roleplayers. And why shouldn't it be? Character creation, plot planning, and player and GM collaboration requires significant time and effort; one might as well be selective.

Thankfully this site has several high quality roleplays that will undoubtably satisfy mature players and passionate writers. I wish you the best of luck on finding your perfect match. Welcome to RpN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back