• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hey :3

BlackCat

So hello everybody, as you can see, I am new here and don't really know where to start, so J hope it is allright that I start searching without introducing myself and all. Anyway, let's go to the business.

I am here to look for someone who wants to do a romance rp and he/she is either able to play a male or confortable with GxG. I have a few plots in mind, but as I am on the phone now, it is pretty difficult to explain them here.

As I assume that no one knows anything about me, here are some random facts about my roleplaying: I have been doing this for 2 years, I am semi-literate, I ocasionally make spelling or grammar mistakes. Sorry, but this is all that popped into my mind.

If you are interested in doing a roleplay, just pm me or post a reply here c:

Great. I will pm both of you. 
As I found out that I have no idea how to pm someone on this site, can you pm me or we can simply discuss more here. Sorry that I am such a noob xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back