hewwo

sprixx

「木漏れ日」
im not a furry and im literally dying

but hi im new to this site and forums altogether please help :$

Hey, so am I! I also need to reach the 10 posts to be able to do things, so here's to hoping we can knock that out together lol :) How are you?

Hey, so am I! I also need to reach the 10 posts to be able to do things, so here's to hoping we can knock that out together lol :) How are you?
im alright i guess. i need to reach 10 posts but also 24 hours which is gonna be a bit of a trek,,, but thatsk. how about you?

im alright i guess. i need to reach 10 posts but also 24 hours which is gonna be a bit of a trek,,, but thatsk. how about you?

I'm doing pretty good! Thank you for asking! The 24 hours will be over before you know it, I'm sure. How'd you find out about the site?

I'm doing pretty good! Thank you for asking! The 24 hours will be over before you know it, I'm sure. How'd you find out about the site?
my irl friend uses this site a lot, and since i always see them on it i thought. welp.
and aside from that, i like rping anyway- although it's usually on discord.

my irl friend uses this site a lot, and since i always see them on it i thought. welp.
and aside from that, i like rping anyway- although it's usually on discord.

I've never tried to on Discord before, I've always used Kik and iFunny. But not anymore since I found this site! How long have you been into rping?

i've rpd for ages... i think 4-5 years or so? i've moved over heaps of different platforms though, but i've stayed with discord since 2016, so. what about you?
also wow- i had no idea ifunny did rps. i thought it was just for random picture uploads lmao;;;

That's actually how I found rp lol But, I believe I've been doing it for around 4 years, maybe more. I honestly can't remember, but I'm sure it'll hit me at a random time. About iFunny, though. The community on there was pretty good at one point in time, but not anymore. It's full of sexual content and it's absolutely ridiculous. That's why I left because I was just tired of it lmao

What was your favorite pairing you've ever had?

damn. i honestly had no idea about that, but i guess the community got overthrown by erpers, huh :/
and a pairing? i might've misunderstood but i'm gonna assume you mean like a relationship irp... if not then that sucks lmao

it was in this SAO rip-off rp (if you don't know, SAO aka Sword Art Online is a virtual game where 10,000 people lost the function to logout. then if they die in game, they die in real life, and thats about it.) called Soulpath, and basically my character fell for this other guy. they lived together as roommates but then one day the other guy stopped logging out and my character realized the other guy was trapped in the game. it was pretty sad and stuff and then the rp kind of went wild and other worlds got introduced but basically the other guy ended up leaving my guy because of something(?)... i still legit have no idea what even happened. :')

what about you?
and i'm trying a new font because hey, why not lol. :ghostuvu:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back