• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia.

snyezhnika

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m currently looking for roleplaying partners regarding the fandom Hetalia. Nostalgia had invaded me a few months ago, and I ended up rewatching all majorities of the series—except the manga.

Here are some information about my roleplaying style and myself:

1. Literate. I usually write up to 500—1.000 in response, depending on my partner’s comfortable length; I can write more if the plot is interesting enough.
2. I am an adult, so it would be nice to roleplay someone of legal age, twenty in minimum.
3. Although English is not my native tongue, I will always take notes on writing with proper grammar. I also enjoy writing with metaphors and poetry in-take. Therefore, I hope that my partner puts an effort in writing with proper grammar in return. Here is my writing example.
4. I love discussing about world-building and head-canons. It would be a pleasure to even make a private Notion or Padlet for us to keep track of our notes. That being said, I won’t do OC/Canon. I also love writing as Yanderes, or just a psychopath in general.
5. I have proper history knowledge, though not exceeding, incase you want to roleplay in a historic accuracy. We might need to discuss things heavily beforehand.
6. Lastly, I am quite busy in real life. I am an art university student and working a night shift, though, response would always be delivered in a span of one or two days; it can be less, depends on how much length are we writing.

What I do and what I’m looking for:
1. Spaain/Romano
I have quite the experience of playing as Spain, therefore I would love playing as Spain for you. Particularly looking for some Pirate AUs with this one, although, I am open for other suggestions.
2. Russia/China
Russia is one of the characters that I play frequently, especially when being paired with China. I usually do a historically accurate roleplay, mostly setting aside the romance for the prologue bits. I am welcome for any AUs suggestions, the last time I played as Russia, it was based on Sino-Soviet’s break-up and how it triggered Russia’s obsession towards China.
3. France/England
I don’t have any prior experience on roleplaying as either, but I do understand their characters quite well. I prefer on playing as France.
4. America/Japan
The same goes to this ship, I don’t have any experience on playing as America or Japan. But I would love to play as America in this one, it seems that Post-WW2 based roleplay would be fun.
5. Russia/America
I love playing as Russia when being paired with America. Although, my usual AUs written with Russia and America is Mafia. I would like to try something different, something toxic and doomed. Mutually assured delusion, perhaps? Stalkers that stalk on one another? Yanderes for one another? I’m thriving for something utterly gut-wrenching for these two.
6. Germany/Italy
I have little experience on playing as Germany, and I haven’t thought of any desired AUs just yet. But, I am willing.

That being said, I also do off-platform roleplay; sometimes on Discord. Though, I prefer doing this here because I do check this site frequently, plus, it has all the enough feature that I needed. Please hit me up if you’re interested.

I have a long History of playing as America and ADORE the Cold War ship between him and Russia, I also RP as Romano and ship him with Spain! c:

I have a long History of playing as America and ADORE the Cold War ship between him and Russia, I also RP as Romano and ship him with Spain! c:
I would love to write something about Russia and America during the Cold War! Do you mind if I stumble into your messages to discuss things further? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back