• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia?

Heath

I dunno, I'm so nostalgic to roleplay (Axis Powers) Hetalia, it's been years!
I like to focus on ships and mostly do M/M or F/F (Nyo accepted). I can try M/F but I might lose interest.
Germany is my favorite to play as, I also like playing France or America, but I can try out any of the characters. My absolute favorite ship is Germany/Italy, but I'm up for anything, even crackships.
I'm not picky about the plot and I'm okay with 2Ps but I'd rather focus on the originals at first (unless we double).

Just send me a message or reply if you're interested!

Hey, I don't know if you're still looking, but I'm feeling pretty nostalgic myself. I used to RP Hetalia a lot back in the day, and as such would love to use a familiar vessel to get myself back in the swing of things. If so, please, feel free to shoot me a message.

I dunno, I'm so nostalgic to roleplay (Axis Powers) Hetalia, it's been years!
I like to focus on ships and mostly do M/M or F/F (Nyo accepted). I can try M/F but I might lose interest.
Germany is my favorite to play as, I also like playing France or America, but I can try out any of the characters. My absolute favorite ship is Germany/Italy, but I'm up for anything, even crackships.
I'm not picky about the plot and I'm okay with 2Ps but I'd rather focus on the originals at first (unless we double).

Just send me a message or reply if you're interested!
I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back