Herro!!! ^.^

RawrGoesTheAlex

Well hello there! c: I should start with the basics shouldn't I? Welp, my name's Alex my mum and dad wanted a boy, but they got me. I'm from the UK but I am currently in the US taking residence in my aunts home. I'm usually cheery and use emoticons way too much, but sometimes I have the down moments because you know, I'm human. To be honest I have a really weird sense of humor take Dan Howell and mix him with Phil Lester... Winter is my favorite season and I just reaLLY FREAKIN' LOVE OVERSIZED SWEATSHIRTS!

Okai ^.^ That's me in a nutshell. Feel free to ask me any questions below! Kya~ BAIIII!

Welcome to the family!!! Glad to have another free spirit in the house~ you'll fit right in homie, leave that seriousness at home. Nothing but good vibes~ (@V@)

Welcome!

Hello Alex! My name is The Servant, but you may just call me Servant if you want to. I just wanted to welcome you to the Nation and let you know that if you ever need any sort of help don't hesitate in contacting me. I do hope to see you around!

This one amuses me.

You may refer to me as Master Wayne, Servant.

It would also do you well to make us some tea.

....Ohgodnotagain

lveloOWl.jpg

"Right away sir"

Hi! :3 I'm glad I've made the "I'll Kill You Last" list and not the "Kill These People First" list!

Herro Servant! Oh... Let me help you! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back