• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy HeroWatch: secret lives of supers

NeonFlow

More toxic less flow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Heyo my idea is probably one you have seen or played, but I’m open to working on things before starting. Hit me up if this seems your bag...
I think of myself as a casual/detailed writer,
I usually write in third person but I use first person for characters thoughts “why do I think she looks cute as...” for example.
I write as much as I feel is needed for each post (never just one or two lines, a paragraph at the least)
While I can usually post anytime I’m not at work at the very least I will post twice a week or more- depending on schedule and creativity at said moment.
——
The setting of this rp?
In a world much like the earth you would see in various anime shows...
There is super powered individuals! These men and women get paid for saving the day, however they need to employ their own cameramen, editors, everything and anything needed to record and produce quality footage of them being a hero.
Because the amount of Hearts or "likes" a super gets on HeroWatch, "YouTube for supers" Is directly linked to their pay check.
Meaning some guy who saves countless lives each day who very well could be the best super hero around, would get treated like a joke because there is no uploads of him doing the various good deeds.
But... A weak useless person with a skilled team of media savvy people could appear to be superman in the eyes of the public.

To broaden it down further, the plot would focus on A hero and a villain who happen to live together as roommates. Both keeping their costumed lives a secret from the other whilst in ironic contrived fashion these two have been facing each on opposite sides of the law for a hot minute or two.
Add the potential for romance that might come of two people living together with the tension of fighting a worthy adversary and the rp has room to grow for at least a arc or four before said characters realise who the other is.

The easiest way to start in my opinion is both supers are in college/university and rent a apartment close to said campus.
I'm happy playing the hero or villian but in my opinion I think they should have powers that match the dynamic somewhat, the hero is powerful/strong enough to kill the villian but won't because they would rather uphold the law because honor/the law/reasons/etc and the villian should have a power that helps them escape easily whilst being a decent enough threat to warrant super hero justice, making the game of cat and mouse last longer blah bler.

If you are interested please pm me so we can discuss it further.
I don't know how to say this without being wierd but I'd prefer my writing partner to be 18 or olde as that is my age aha.

Not that I'm wanting to write smut and edgy shit but on the chance this fiction touches on violence drugs romance etc I'd rather not be writing with someone whose 13/15 as that would make me uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back