• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
"Wait you broke the dimension hopper? Huh...," Alcoor says to Quill as he wonders why then were they attempting to fix the broken future when they should have fixed the future that was about to be ruined.
@BlankName
YoungX said:
FUTURE
He would look to Alcoor and nodded at the plan. Then he would look to Ezekiel and said, "Weren't you the one who trapped Ty? In fact he's right here next to us. I'm surprised he hasn't lunged at you yet. He sent me a telepathic message, so I already knew what you did." He wasn't really going to let Ezekiel make the plans.

@BlankName @Quillicious @Otakubeats
Ty sorta just stayed behind Alcoor, unusually quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
"I can't bring you back. Only the One can. And he's...gone..."
Quill looked up to where the One was.

"Shit."

@BlankName
FUTURE

Alcoor, looking rather confused, would look up as well. "What's wrong?" He would say to him as he would look up.

@Quillicious

Quillicious said:
"We're...stuck."
((BUM BUM BUUUUUM!))

@BlankName @Otakubeats
FUTURE

Alcoor would only look to Quill with a blank stare. "We're stuck... with no way back home." He would only continue to think and grasp the situation.

YoungX said:
FUTURE
Alcoor would only look to Quill with a blank stare. "We're stuck... with no way back home." He would only continue to think and grasp the situation.
Ty finally spoke with a hoarse growl. "If you don't get us back to the present, I will rip out your insides and make you watch." He clearly didn't want to be here.

@Quillicious

Quill laughed at Ty. With a smile he turned to him.

"Kid, I'll make you see your entire family die over and over. You'll be on the edge of suicide the entire time, a gun, a knife, a chair, a noose, and a high ceiling with a pipe in the room. When you try to kill yourself from the guilt of not being able to save them, the tools you try to end yourself with will disappear. Don't test me. I will make your life worse than a living Hell."

@Otakubeats

"Hey, Mr. Quill & Ink. Go fuck yourself, if we're stuck here, than what's the reason to save the others', even if we're just gonna go back and fix this timeline. Dumbass." It never made sense, if they were going to fix this timeline, why save the others' when they can't even leave.

@Quillicious @YoungX

Quillicious said:
Quill laughed at Ty. With a smile he turned to him.
"Kid, I'll make you see your entire family die over and over. You'll be on the edge of suicide the entire time, a gun, a knife, a chair, a noose, and a high ceiling with a pipe in the room. When you try to kill yourself from the guilt of not being able to save them, the tools you try to end yourself with will disappear. Don't test me. I will make your life worse than a living Hell."

@Otakubeats
At this Ty exploded. "WHAT FAMILY DO I HAVE LEFT YOU ASS?! YOU REALLY THINK THERES ANYTHING WORSE YOU CAN DO THAT EZEKIEL DID?! TRY FEELING YOURSELF SLOWLY GOING INSANE, HELPLESS AND ISOLATED. TRY KNOWING THAT HE KILLED SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN TRYING TO SAVE YOU! I'm done relying on others. It only hurts and it isn't worth it. I should have never tried to give Ezekiel a second chance, never should have left that forest. I shouldn't even be alive. Shadow was meant to kill me but I didn't die." He took a shaky breath before whispering. "I'm done." He then turned and ran off, vanishing into the alleyways.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](What did I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
(Ty was betrayed by Ezekiel, and now they are trapped in the future. After a certain remark by quill, ty exploded and ran.)

"We're not fixing a timeline, and don't call me a dumbass. We're saving..."

Quill randomly reached out of the scene and grabbed a pair of aviators, flicking his wrist to straighten out the arms and put them on.

"The Multiverse."

@BlankName @Otakubeats

Quillicious said:
"We're not fixing a timeline, and don't call me a dumbass. We're saving..."
Quill randomly reached out of the scene and grabbed a pair of aviators, flicking his wrist to straighten out the arms and put them on.

"The Multiverse."

@BlankName @BlankName

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Shit! I missed getting to two hundred pages ;-;, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! Also did anything happen with the gods?

[/QUOTE]
(Nothing happened with the gods that I know of)

"Oh shut up! If we wanted to fix the multiverse, grab the goddamn DRC before you broke it! Cause than we can go to a different timeline!" Ezekiel grabbed Quill's aviators and threw them away. "Don't get butthurt."

@Quillicious

Quillicious said:
"That was a..."
Quill stared him in the eye as he pulled another pair out and did the same bit.

"Dick move."

@BlankName @YoungX
"... In any case, I do agree with Ezekiel here. If we can get the DRC before it broke then we can fix this whole mess. By my theories we should be able to head to the past by sending our minds towards a sort of time warp. Kerr black hole theory should be able to help us," he says to the both of them.

@Quillicious @BlankName

"Just stop, butthurt bastard. Your wasting everyone's time by bringing us here, if you knew that we can't go back." Ezekiel grabbed the aviators again, shooting the lens. "Just stop." He looked over at Alcoor. "Okay Van Helsing ripoff, I think we should lock up Quill in the soundproof room."

@Quillicious @YoungX

Quillicious said:
"Nope. Our minds are always bonded with our bodies. Only the One can.bring us back now."
@BlankName @YoungX
BlankName said:
"Just stop, butthurt bastard. Your wasting everyone's time by bringing us here, if you knew that we can't go back." Ezekiel grabbed the aviators again, shooting the lens. "Just stop." He looked over at Alcoor. "Okay Van Helsing ripoff, I think we should lock up Quill in the soundproof room."
@Quillicious @YoungX
FUTURE

"And now apparently the One is gone now. You know I'm beginning to think you should've thought this through," Alcoor says looking at Quill with a typical calm face. Then he looks to Ezekiel and say, "Eh I doubt he'll cooperate. In any case, we need to find a way back and get the DRC."

@Quillicious @BlankName

Users who are viewing this thread

Back