• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Alright, Quill. Let's RAP up this arc!

"Yeheh boi!"

*Starts beatboxing*

"One day when my kid was in ICU,

I decided that her injury was my cue

To be a good guy, so I went to find Jace,

But someone splattered my brains all ova tha place!"

*Beatbox solo*

"Well, that's when a guy came, called himself the One,

He resurrected me, cause death ain't fun.

He told me the future needed my help,

I had to go, so I just said 'Welp,

FUCK IT!' and I went to get my friends and be off,

But some couldn't go, *cough* Bolt *cough cough*

I woke up along with everyone else that morning

And I found out Stella and I had been horning!"

*Beatbox solo*

"So I've got a great girl and a nice big place

And a bunch of fast cars, did I mention my girl sat on my...vase..."

*Vinyl scratch sound*

"Anyway, I drove off to save my kid!

Then Stella yelled and made me skid

By the bad guys who were stealing my baby!

I asked if they were kidnapping her and they said 'Maybe!'

They went through a portal while my other friends were gatherin'

But they were knocked out and I went in and definitely didn't do any slatherin'

With Cinder, she's...kinda hot...

Oh wait, Stella, I meant she's not!

I got the cure out of her right real quick,

Along with something else, which was my...stick!

That I beat her with, she didn't really like it

When she said 'Oh God, stop' I replied with 'Hike it!'

I kicked her out and ran to my pals

That said 'You've gotta help your gals!'

Another asked if we did the fuckies,

All I'll say was I got luckies!

Skip ahead to when I was the HERO!

That villain leader looked like quite the ZERO!

Now I've gotta save Bolt he's in a pickle

I definitely don't want him to be really fickle.

I'm really cool, now I'm signin' off

Wait, what rhymes with off?"

Last edited by a moderator:
FUTURE

Alcoor would then look to Quill. "All right I think we're ready to head on back. There isn't much need for us to be here, and our timeline needs more attention right now," he would get memories from Alcoor about what is to happen in the present time. "Indeed we must get ready to go back and solve our timeline's issues."

@Quillicious @Otakubeats

"Now what did I do?" Ezekiel asked, actually knowing, he just wanted to say the line. "And, the dimension hopper is easy to get, the risk is that we can just use it, destroy it after and get back to our regularly scheduled program."

@YoungX @Quill

"Bolt existed, keyword EXISTED. He kinda died out when they overworked him."

Quill held the crystal in his hoodie pocket closer to his stomach.

@BlankName

Quillicious said:
"Bolt existed, keyword EXISTED. He kinda died out when they overworked him."
Quill held the crystal in his hoodie pocket closer to his stomach.

@BlankName
"Oh so then that crystal is what was left?" He would ask even though the answer probably wasn't that. It could've been his life source or something, but in any case he wanted to fix this future and head back to their timeline. "Well then whats left to do?"

@Quillicious

"Are you guys literally ignoring my suggestion?" Ezekiel said, putting his hands behind his head. "I just wanna say this is the best idea I've ever come up with." He continued. "Plus, I honestly, we could save everyone doing it my way."

@YoungX @Quillicious

Quillicious said:
"Break Saitama out. Reboot Genos. Find Louis and give him his powers back."
He tossed purple crystal at Alcoor and gestured to Genos's robotic parts on the ground.

"Dunno where Saitama was held."

@BlankName @BlankName @Quillicious @Otakubeats

"You guys are ignoring my idea!" Ezekiel got frustrated, this idea was the easiest, no need to free anyone, or reboot shit, just grab the dimension hopper and go. "I swear, if I get killed while doing this, I'm gonna haunt your asses until I go visit like 10 gods." Than he looked over at Alcoor. "Don't you fucking put that on me. I fucking made payback, and he's lucky he got out. God.." Pissed off.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Quillicious

BlankName said:
"You guys are ignoring my idea!" Ezekiel got frustrated, this idea was the easiest, no need to free anyone, or reboot shit, just grab the dimension hopper and go. "I swear, if I get killed while doing this, I'm gonna haunt your asses until I go visit like 10 gods." Than he looked over at Alcoor. "Don't you fucking put that on me. I fucking made payback, and he's lucky he got out. God.." Pissed off.
@YoungX @Otakubeats @Quillicious
FUTURE

"In any case, if we want to find the dimension hopper then I'm sure it would be at the villain's main base of operations," he would look to Quill. "Would using the dimension hopper actually help us?"

@Quillicious

"Reset the timeline or travel to a new one, where none of this ever happened. Cause than, we go back to our TV scheduled program." Ezekiel did not want to do the hardest way possible, free, reboot, he's not gonna be doing that, and grabbing the dimension hopper is easiest.

@YoungX @Quillicious

BlankName said:
"Reset the timeline or travel to a new one, where none of this ever happened. Cause than, we go back to our TV scheduled program." Ezekiel did not want to do the hardest way possible, free, reboot, he's not gonna be doing that, and grabbing the dimension hopper is easiest.
@YoungX @Quillicious
FUTURE

"That reminds me... since our future selves minds are actually still within us have you tried talking to him outside of the dreams you mentioned? Our timeline seems to have changed, and major things are going to go down," he says to Ezekiel hinting at the next arc.

Quillicious said:
"I. Broke. The. DRC! It's what caused this catastrophe in the first place!"
@BlankName @YoungX
"Wait you broke the dimension hopper? Huh...," Alcoor says to Quill as he wonders why then were they attempting to fix the broken future when they should have fixed the future that was about to be ruined.

@Quillicious @BlankName

"Nah. I can't, rather communicate through dreams than any other. I ain't getting no mind reader." Ezekiel looked around, trying to find something interesting. Meh. "I mean, give me some time and peace, I'll go to sleep and have a dream." Ezekiel than looked over at Quill. "What in 10 gods name is... Oh.. Fuck."

@YoungX @Quillicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back