• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Quillicious said:
No. We are in the same time as before. Only the setting has accelerated.
@Otakubeats @YoungX
FUTURE

"I see, but we really should head back to the past. Our future selves should be able to take over from here. Especially since Alcoor would have the memories of what I've been through. Plus his goal was to rebuild the world anyways, so with his power it should be no problem," he say to Quill. "Plus we really shouldn't stray from our bodies from the present time."

@Quillicious @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
The One grew a little agitated.
I do not know the effect of this on the timeline.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
"In any case, I'm prepared to go back to the present. Whatever happens to the timeline then I'm sure we can find a solution. I'll leave this point to my future self if that's all right," he says to him. He then looks to Ty and says, "Well Ty from my theory are you able to communicate with your future self?"

@Quillicious @Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"In any case, I'm prepared to go back to the present. Whatever happens to the timeline then I'm sure we can find a solution. I'll leave this point to my future self if that's all right," he says to him. He then looks to Ty and says, "Well Ty from my theory are you able to communicate with your future self?"
@Quillicious @Otakubeats
Ty nodded. "Y-yeah why?"

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded. "Y-yeah why?"
"Interesting. If that's true, then our future selves would already have the memories that you have. In short you guys are basically sharing memories. Why don't you try communicating with him? You two are technically two different people after all," he says to Ty.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Interesting. If that's true, then our future selves would already have the memories that you have. In short you guys are basically sharing memories. Why don't you try communicating with him? You two are technically two different people after all," he says to Ty.
@Otakubeats
"Why do you think I didn't claw my eye out in the cell? It sorta helped to have someone else with me. But is there something specific you wanna know?"

Otakubeats said:
"Why do you think I didn't claw my eye out in the cell? It sorta helped to have someone else with me. But is there something specific you wanna know?"
"Hmm... Now that you say so yes there is. The timeline should've been altered now, so why don't you ask him what happens in the quote on quote past?"

@Otakubeats

Louis stood tapping his foot waiting for those in the future to get back, he would have to teach them not to mess with the timeline, who knows what could happen as they are changing things, he would just shake his head, sitting back letting a yawn escape, he would wait them out.

YoungX said:
"Hmm... Now that you say so yes there is. The timeline should've been altered now, so why don't you ask him what happens in the quote on quote past?"
@Otakubeats
Ty tilted his head and then asked. "He wants to know which past you mean."

Otakubeats said:
Ty tilted his head and then asked. "He wants to know which past you mean."
"Ah that... makes sense. The present we go back to once we're done with this future time," he says to Ty. If he was right, then the timeline they would go back to would actually be a different branching timeline. This means the events of the future would totally be different than the one they are currently in.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Ah that... makes sense. The present we go back to once we're done with this future time," he says to Ty. If he was right, then the timeline they would go back to would actually be a different branching timeline. This means the events of the future would totally be different than the one they are currently in.
@Otakubeats
Ty nodded, and after a moment his uncovered eye widened. "Oh......"

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded, and after a moment his uncovered eye widened. "Oh......"
FUTURE

"Oh. Did something happen? Besides your eye of course," he says to him calmly and not really giving offense to the whole eye situation.

@Otakubeats

Otakubeats said:
"Yea G- WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T TELL HIM?!"
FUTURE

"G? Gigyas? Hmm...," he wondered what Ty wanted to say to him, but it must be important that telling him could rupture time. In any case he would simply leave that matter be. "It might affect the timeline if you tell me. In any case, we should get Ray and Astra and be on our way."

@Quillicious @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back