• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

(Guys. it is 5 am. I'm gonna get some sleep.) Silence let him drop to the floor and then went to bed.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is, Mischief's are pansexual, and if the gay bomb had to do anything with hypnotism. Nah, cause hypnotism doesn't make someone go against their morals.. So.. Really, Panda Mischief and Pig Mischief got together, Female and Samurai Mischief, Cyclops and Tall Mischief, and everyone else. Of course, their goal is still the same, kill the gods. Easy. So they did, as couples. First, every couple when back in time, visited every timeline where they don't and do the soft cracking of Fate's baby body. And they did. They came back to view the results.

@Zedisback

BlankName said:
The thing is, Mischief's are pansexual, and if the gay bomb had to do anything with hypnotism. Nah, cause hypnotism doesn't make someone go against their morals.. So.. Really, Panda Mischief and Pig Mischief got together, Female and Samurai Mischief, Cyclops and Tall Mischief, and everyone else. Of course, their goal is still the same, kill the gods. Easy. So they did, as couples. First, every couple when back in time, visited every timeline where they don't and do the soft cracking of Fate's baby body. And they did. They came back to view the results.
@BlankName (Night I'm going to bed)[/color]

Zedisback said:
Nero would think for a second saying "Nothing you owe us in the first place and you did the damage so you clean it up." Nero crossed his arms, pointing to the door saying "When you get back I'll train you and your friend." @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna
"Fine I'll do your dirty work" Gary walked outside with Vacant and started his car "Looks like we'll have to work for him now" Gary said as he put his hands on the wheel and started driving to the city "Which police station should we raid?" Gary said as he took out an Ak-47 from under his seat and placed it on his lap

@Mumu Kokatsuna

(Hot damn you guys went to town. xD I caught up, but we got to finish the future arc.)

(holy hell man how long is the future arc going to finish? the gods arc is going to start tomorrow but until then im still frozen in time here! no pun intended)

(guys... i just realised something... two weeks ago it was the 100 page celebration.... two more pages will make this rp over 200 pages old..... MAN THE DEFENSES!!!! THE HYPE COOKIES ARE COMING!!!!)

FUTURE

Alcoor would be headed to where Ty was, and went inside the building. Seems Ray had a field day, and had no problem getting to where Ty was. He would break open the door, and would let Ty out. "Sorry you had a rough time. Anyways I have a plan to get us back to the present and change the future. Follow me," he says to him calmly as he plans to leave the building to look for Quill.

@Otakubeats @Quillicious

YoungX said:
FUTURE
Alcoor would be headed to where Ty was, and went inside the building. Seems Ray had a field day, and had no problem getting to where Ty was. He would break open the door, and would let Ty out. "Sorry you had a rough time. Anyways I have a plan to get us back to the present and change the future. Follow me," he says to him calmly as he plans to leave the building to look for Quill.

@Otakubeats @Quillicious
@YoungX
Ty followed him silently. as they walked, he picked up his headphones placing them on his ears. He still couldn't reign in all his thoughts but trusted Hibiki/Alcoor in his judgement. Unlike Ezekiel. He shuddered remembering that.

Quill stepped out of the scene and, all the while, gave the reader both birds.

"Alright, fuck this. I don't care anymore."

He was in the DRC room...somehow. With a kick it was fried, and inside was a glowing crystal. Quill picked it up and smirked, looking at the reader.

"You should be really glad you didn't come to the future, guy. Also, what's up with purple tents? Are you always camping or something?"

He walked over to the villians and kicked them all out of the tower. Literally. Except Cinder. He threw her into a cell and handcuffed her, stopping her powers. Afterwards, he just crushed the AI's core in Jace's lab. He bowed to the audience, grabbed everyone, and sat down on Deadeye's chair. The One traveled down beside him.

Wh-...how...?

Quill twiddled his fingers and spread his hands, winking at the reader.

"Magic."

Quillicious said:
Quill stepped out of the scene and, all the while, gave the reader both birds.
"Alright, fuck this. I don't care anymore."

He was in the DRC room...somehow. With a kick it was fried, and inside was a glowing crystal. Quill picked it up and smirked, looking at the reader.

"You should be really glad you didn't come to the future, guy. Also, what's up with purple tents? Are you always camping or something?"

He walked over to the villians and kicked them all out of the tower. Literally. Except Cinder. He threw her into a cell and handcuffed her, stopping her powers. Afterwards, he just crushed the AI's core in Jace's lab. He bowed to the audience, grabbed everyone, and sat down on Deadeye's chair. The One traveled down beside him.

Wh-...how...?

Quill twiddled his fingers and spread his hands, winking at the reader.

"Magic."
FUTURE

Alcoor would head his way to where Quill was, and would see that he seems to have taken care of everything. He would go up to him and say, "Hey Quill I suppose you took care of the villains. In any case, I have a plan to get us back home and fix the future. It's all according to my theory." Alcoor proceeded to explain Quill his theory which is listed in the reply below.

YoungX said:
FUTURE
"All right I think I have a basic theory. What if our future minds are still here, but locked in deep consciousness as you said? After all only our minds were sent here anyways. Plus based on your dream, it would seem that our future selves were prepared. This would explain why Quill asked for us specifically. If that was the case, then I also theorize that we gain our new memories once we go to the past. This whole sending us to the future is a means of sending us back into the present armed with experience. Our minds now have the memories and experiences that our future selves have. This means that once we come back, we would've basically gone through one years worth of memory."

(Hot damn I'm good with these. xD )
@Quillicious @Otakubeats

These villains actually cause complete chaos in the future, wrecking entire dimensions. I wanted you to stop that. If you gained experience from this, it is because you were simply meant to.

@YoungX

Quillicious said:
These villains actually cause complete chaos in the future, wrecking entire dimensions. I wanted you to stop that. If you gained experience from this, it is because you were simply meant to.
@YoungX
FUTURE

"I see. In any case, how do we get back to the present?" He also thought about gaining experience because he was meant to. Does this mean something will happen once they get back to the present? The timeline would've already been altered, so it would make sense something different would happen. In any case, he was ready to go back.

@Quillicious @Otakubeats

YoungX said:
FUTURE
"I see. In any case, how do we get back to the present?" He also thought about gaining experience because he was meant to. Does this mean something will happen once they get back to the present? The timeline would've already been altered, so it would make sense something different would happen. In any case, he was ready to go back.

@Quillicious @Otakubeats
Ty remained quiet, letting them talk.

[FUTURE]

Quill went off to Deadeye's collection, pocketing the crystal holding Loius' powers. He hummed to himself as he went. The One sighed and spread his hands.

I cannot return you, yet. The world is still broken, and it needs protectors until it is whole again. All I can do for now is this.

He snapped his fingers, but seemingly nothing happened. Nothing happened, alright...to the Hellhole. Outside buildings were repaired, houses rebuilt, and everyone was living their normal lives.

I have transformed the Earth to that of when it is rebuilt in the future, 10 years later, while maintaining the humans from now. It is a difficult time now. Since the oligarchy has been toppled, there will be a struggle for power. Those who want power for themselves will try to claw their way to the top, fighting with tooth and nail. A fragile time indeed.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Quillicious said:
[FUTURE]
Quill went off to Deadeye's collection, pocketing the crystal holding Loius' powers. He hummed to himself as he went. The One sighed and spread his hands.

I cannot return you, yet. The world is still broken, and it needs protectors until it is whole again. All I can do for now is this.

He snapped his fingers, but seemingly nothing happened. Nothing happened, alright...to the Hellhole. Outside buildings were repaired, houses rebuilt, and everyone was living their normal lives.

I have transformed the Earth to that of when it is rebuilt in the future, 10 years later, while maintaining the humans from now. It is a difficult time now. Since the oligarchy has been toppled, there will be a struggle for power. Those who want power for themselves will try to claw their way to the top, fighting with tooth and nail. A fragile time indeed.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
"Are we further in the future now?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back