• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"We're in a pretty HOT relationship now, Mis. I always knew you liked me. Also, I didn't know my mixtape was that popular."

Movement winked at him, his hands in his jacket pocket. He yawned and fell asleep, his head leaning on Mischief's shoulder.

@BlankName

Movement's eyes went wide at the female Mischief. He teleported in front of her.

"Hey, I can dig this you! Much better..."

@BlankName

(Aaaand this is what happens when God is gone xD . It's one in the morning, I'm going to bed. Night!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uh... No." She said, before starting to converse with Kid Mischief. Only to feel a difference in the timeline. Every Mischief looked at Fate. "Nuh uh! We all come from different worlds where you don't go back in time. Mischief Mischief made sure of it." They all went back to conversing. Female Mischief with Kid Mischief. "I swear, Movement is looking at me weirdly."

@Quillicious @Zedisback

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Assam this is what happens when God is gone xD . It's one in the morning, I'm going to bed. Night!)

[/QUOTE]
(Night)

"C'mon, baby! I'd love to get in a little MISCHIEF with you tonight!"

He teleported to Fem Mishief's side and put an arm around her.

Quillicious said:
"C'mon, baby! I'd love to get in a little MISCHIEF with you tonight!"
He teleported to Fem Mishief's side and put an arm around her.
At this point silence grabbed him by the ear, disabling his movment powers with her own and dragged him away while giving fem mis an apologetic look.

Quillicious said:
"Jesus, Fate..."
Movement's grin became uneasy, his eyes concerned.

"Isn't that a little too much?"

@BlankName
"No it isn't too much." Said Fate crossing her arms, she would chuckle saying "But I'm only doing it to my dimensions Mischief she would chuckle "As for the rest of you." She stopped time yet again. She sent all the Mischiefs from other dimensions to hell, getting the one she went back in him and hit the soft spot of. She let time return to normal she said Waiting to see what he could do about this. @BlankName @Otakubeats @Quillicious

"Si! Hey, ow! That hurts, even though I lack ears!"

Movement weakly slapped Silence's arm a few times before dozing off.

@BlankName

"Heh. Okay, maybe he's learned his lesson. I think so."

Movement got a little worried. It wasn't like he cared about the condition of Mischief at all, though.

@BlankName

Once all of that finished. Messenger Mischief appeared. "Okay, I'm just gonna say this: BOY WERE YOU WRONG!!" He yelled, looking at Fate. "The thing is, you may be doing it to your dimensions but there is a timeline where you don't do any of it. Like seriously." Messenger Mischief had to say one last thing. "I'm gonna bring back every Mischief that was here.. Brace for over CPU Usage."

Once that was over, ever Mischief started downloading back into the conference room. The downloading stopped at 99% percent. A message popped up. 'Mischief.god has stopped'. Two options came up. 'Continue without a fuck' or 'Just stop it'. He picked 'Continue without a fuck', and the downloading resumed. And every Mischief came back, even Panda Mischief!

@Quillicious @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
BlankName said:
Once all of that finished. Messenger Mischief appeared. "Okay, I'm just gonna say this: BOY WERE YOU WRONG!!" He yelled, looking at Fate. "The thing is, you may be doing it to your dimensions but there is a timeline where you don't do any of it. Like seriously." Messenger Mischief had to say one last thing. "I'm gonna bring back every Mischief that was here.. Brace for over CPU Usage."
Once that was over, ever Mischief started downloading back into the conference room. The downloading stopped at 99% percent. A message popped up. 'Mischief.god has stopped'. Two options came up. 'Continue without a fuck' or 'Just stop it'. He picked 'Continue without a fuck', and the downloading resumed. And every Mischief came back, even Panda Mischief!

@BlankName @Otakubeats [/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back