• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt froze "I really wouldn't but if you take him," he lifted his hand as the Black Bolt glove appeared. He smiled and became ready to fight this opponent, he placed the other hand in his pocket.

@Zedisback

BlankName said:
Future
"I honestly have no idea where Quill is. Plus, I can't take the time to find him, he's probably long gone or just disappeared." [Poor.. Poor.. @Quillicious] Ezekiel sighed. "I could dispatch robots in search of him. But.. I don't think I could hack all of them or even most of them in time to find him before he gets killed. So.. You just wanna wait?" He asked.

@YoungX
FUTURE

"Well your free to wait if you want. I'm gonna go and start my plan. There is one thing you need to keep in mind though. Remember that once we go back to the present, our timeline may suffer from what we've been through," and Alcoor heads out to begin his plan.

(Poor Quillicious indeed. Let's do him a solid and stop posting in regards to the future. Let's write a recap right now so that he knows what's up.)

@Zedisback[/URL]
Samuel looked at him, saying "Than I will gain two experiments today, but first I have to think of what to do about him taking that plate off his hand." Pointing out the four scare shaped holes on Louis's hand "I'll do it as I fight you, so would you like a cell with Louis or without him." He would chuckle with a snap of his fingers ten portals opened up behind him firing beams at Bolt, and four black holes opened up on each side of Bolt, to try and stop him from getting out of the way of the attack. @Shammy the Shamrock

Quill was...out of the roleplay? He just sat in a white world, nothing anywhere.

"Heh..."

((Umm...what? I didn't d-

"Yeah. You didn't. I did."

Quill stood up and gr-

[Quill's voice was now narrating]

Quill, the awesome, badass motherfucker he is grabbed the stupid, annoying narrator by the throat and WRUNG HIS FUCKING NECK. He then kicked his Creator in the balls and hogtied him.

((HHHMHFFF!))

"You don't just kill someone I care about. That's not a wise decision. Now, this isn't gonna be fun for you."

Samuel, reached taking what he put on Louis's neck off saying "I'm needed somewhere else I will return for you guys later." Tossing Louis on the ground after that he was gone,

God went back to the base of his operation, he went in and studied the area. "Another old God killed," he said rubbing dust away from his armor. He sat in his throne and waited for the other gods to awake from the long slumber.

@Any of the gods

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
God went back to the base of his operation, he went in and studied the area. "Another old God killed," he said rubbing dust away from his armor. He sat in his throne and waited for the other gods to awake from the long slumber.
@Any of the gods

[/QUOTE]
The God of Fate woke, yawning looking at the new heroes this world had, as she would smile seeing that dimensions would still reset when they ended she would laugh crossing her arms, looking down at all the week heroes, until a look of shock would grow onto her face she said "Two humans know about the world starting over, mainly one... this isn't good..." @Any of the gods.

Present?

The God of Mischief appeared right behind the God of Fate, patting her shoulder. "Don't worry buddy!" He patted her back. "I already found someone who can break the 4th Wall." The God started patting the other God's face. "Don't worry about it!"

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
BlankName said:
Present?The God of Mischief appeared right behind the God of Fate, patting her shoulder. "Don't worry buddy!" He patted her back. "I already found someone who can break the 4th Wall." The God started patting the other God's face. "Don't worry about it!"

@BlankName [/color]

Zedisback said:
The God of Fate stood looming a chuckle would escape her person saying "Dark times loom over our heads, but. Mischief your fate is the saddest of them all." Sitting back down, looking over everything. @BlankName
God of Silence simply lurked behind them. They were unable to speak, but emotions of boredom portrayed all the same.

God got up from his seat "GODS! ASSEMBLE IN THE ROOM AT ONCE!" He yelled in his booming voice, he sat back down and tapping his fingers. This was a matter of importance.

@BlankName @Otakubeats

"Get on the bright side of the goddamn moon!" The God said before patting the top of her head, basically petting. "Plus, I really wanna see how my fate will turn out.. Will I be killed by dialogue boxes? Maybe get killed over the fact that I might miss 5 pages when I go to sleep?" He asked.

Looking over his shoulder, he saw.. Who? Meh. "Hey Silence!" He stopped the petting and ran over to the God and pushed.. He teleported to the true God, the god who ruled gods. Mischief couldn't give one or two fucks about the big god, but he had to since.. Well, the true god ruled over them all. "Yeah fuck you!" Mischief spoke to the audience and his writer.

@Otakubeats @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock

He looked at the rest "The rest seem to be still in their slumber. I called you here to discuss our old God termination. First off the god if Death is dead," he said dropping the cloak on the floor. "We will soon depart from base to see these new gods, I bet most if you have already sensed them." He said staring at the group, seeing for reaction.

@BlankName

The God of Mischief sat down, well, pulled his chair to the corner and sat down. Facing the wall. "Why'd you do it! I thought we were friends!" Mischief looked as if he was talking to the wall, but in fact he was talking to everyone. "Well, I think killing Death was a horrible idea. No one can die now, since no one is controlling death!" He yelled, smashing his hand on the wall, as if it was the table.

He looked at the rest "The rest seem to be still in their slumber. I called you here to discuss our old God termination. First off the god if Death is dead," he said dropping the cloak on the floor. "We will soon depart from base to see these new gods, I bet most if you have already sensed them." He said staring at the group, seeing for reaction.
@BlankName

[/QUOTE]
Fate looked down saying "I have sensed one new god... I think, he seems to know about the resets ." Fate said, still looming She looked over to the true god saying "Dark times are over your head too." She would warn, watching over what she was sensed as another god of fate, saying "We should be worried." @BlankName

@BlankName

[/QUOTE]
Silence sent a telepathic mesaage to him. 'And her child?'

"In all honesty, I have felt a man know of my 4th Wall Breaks.. It seems too soon to kill him." Mischief said in his sophisticated voice, only to switch back. "Anyhow.. How is it over in fucks town? I heard it gave out free fucks." He said. "And ones that don't fuck." He whispered to himself.

God glared at Mischief "This is one of the few worlds that have reapers, they'll take the job. Why are you pissed, we've done this 1000 times over." He looked at Silence "No I can't find her, she is somewhere other than here, another time." He said looking around the room towards fate "They may challenge us but we can kill them," he said getting off his chair.

@BlankName @Zedisback

"Talk to one person at a time, Mr. Big Time." Mischief got up from his chair and walked right up to True God. "Or do you not have time to fight me?" Mischief continued. "A quantum computer couldn't generate the amount of fucks I give.. Oh wait." He noticed spit on the screen. "Dude, stop talking so much, your spitting." Mischief said, as he wiped the screen.

BlankName said:
"Talk to one person at a time, Mr. Big Time." Mischief got up from his chair and walked right up to True God. "Or do you not have time to fight me?" Mischief continued. "A quantum computer couldn't generate the amount of fucks I give.. Oh wait." He noticed spit on the screen. "Dude, stop talking so much, your spitting." Mischief said, as he wiped the screen.
Silence simply smacked him on the back of the head, scolding him like a mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back