• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
(Ty was betrayed by Ezekiel, and locked in a soundproof room known to drive men mad in minutes. His fear of isolation and complete silence, cause more damage. The cuffs on his wrists block his powers and so do the soundproofed walls. Now he's sitting in a chair, silently trying to clutch onto what ever threads remain f his sanity.)
(Great. Though have you ever wondered if Shadow exists in the future?)

(Wait really? I already go to college, and I've never seen a foam room. Unless it's the music room... then thats probably it.)

Tong man looked at Bolt he yelled "You will fall to my authority!" As he ran off he would attack the heroes again later, it was about time he got an arch nemesis to fight "Spoon Man, I'm coming to get you." @Shammy the Shamrock

[No, cause the foam has like spikes, and every time I spoke, it just got lost in the foam, so like no echos. So yeah, the sound of isolation got me really sick. Also, the lights were off.]

@YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
BlankName said:
[No, cause the foam has like spikes, and every time I spoke, it just got lost in the foam, so like no echos. So yeah, the sound of isolation got me really sick. Also, the lights were off.]
@YoungX
(Ah. I can see how you would sick. I probably would too.)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Welp Bolt is officially spoon man xD Protector of spoons!)

[/QUOTE]
(Hue. Yo Shammy do you think the Reapers exist in the future?)

YoungX said:
(Hue. Yo Shammy do you think the Reapers exist in the future?)
(They are villains and technically immortal so yes but for the sake of it I would say only Bones, Sansy and Bob survived after one year)

FUTURE

Alcoor would think about the dilemma for a bit. Quill had sent their minds into their future bodies, but what happened to their future selves minds? It had to go somewhere otherwise the whole thing wouldn't make sense. He would get down on jotting down theories to explain this occurrence, and would think about what he said earlier. If they lose their memories, then they go back to repeat this whole future. Somewhere along the way does something have to change then. That is when Alcoor had a plan, a plan that would at least may have a chance of working. For now he would get formulating, and if all went well he could very well change the future.

Future

Ezekiel made his way back to the chamber of silence, looking through a one sided glass, convenient. But also, he had to turn off the lights.. Cause.. Why not? He looked at the man, waiting for his moment to speak. "Well, before you go clawing your eye out, I'd like to say this." He spoke through the comm. "I'm not the one killing you, you are, and soon enough everyone is gonna think your dead and your gonna be left here while everyone else goes back to the present." He laughed. "It was a pleasure talking to you, so.. Now, time to alert the others'.. Or rather.. Other." A small projector showed a photo of the burned cat. "See."

@Otakubeats

BlankName said:
Future
Ezekiel made his way back to the chamber of silence, looking through a one sided glass, convenient. But also, he had to turn off the lights.. Cause.. Why not? He looked at the man, waiting for his moment to speak. "Well, before you go clawing your eye out, I'd like to say this." He spoke through the comm. "I'm not the one killing you, you are, and soon enough everyone is gonna think your dead and your gonna be left here while everyone else goes back to the present." He laughed. "It was a pleasure talking to you, so.. Now, time to alert the others'.. Or rather.. Other." A small projector showed a photo of the burned cat. "See."

@Otakubeats
Ty simply sat silent, making no moves to claw his eye out or even speak. Ezekiel would receive no reaction from him, and he was simply a shell of his former self.

Future

"I really feel like this can go somewhere.. Maybe like torture, leave you in here for like 18 weeks and give you villain magazines. Soon enough, you'll be brainwashed into a villain?" Ezekiel was very questioning about this option.. But.. He knew it could work. Somehow?

@Otakubeats

Samuel walked back into the warehouse he would smile this time all they had was Bolt and Louis the door could be heard opening again he would say "Hello, I'm back." He would chuckle standing waiting for someone to answer him he would smile wanting Bolt to come out, he was ready to make his first move. @Shammy the Shamrock

Louis walked out trying to see what it was, before he would freak out seeing who it was he said "You again..." Looking down than over to Bolt seeing what he wanted to do.​

BlankName said:
Future
"I really feel like this can go somewhere.. Maybe like torture, leave you in here for like 18 weeks and give you villain magazines. Soon enough, you'll be brainwashed into a villain?" Ezekiel was very questioning about this option.. But.. He knew it could work. Somehow?

@Otakubeats
Ty said nothing.

Future

Ezekiel ran over to the archive, grabbing about a dozen magazines about how the villains took over the world. "This'll be a slow process." He says in remark, making his way back to the chamber. Once he made it, he slipped them in through something like a mail thing. Dispenser? Receiver? Sender? Fuck it! The magazines shot right out of the floor, arriving about 4 feet away from Ty. "In any case, read those, it'll probably not make you un-crazy but.. It will count!" Ezekiel said, sitting down in a chair, waiting for really anything.

@Otakubeats

BlankName said:
Future
Ezekiel ran over to the archive, grabbing about a dozen magazines about how the villains took over the world. "This'll be a slow process." He says in remark, making his way back to the chamber. Once he made it, he slipped them in through something like a mail thing. Dispenser? Receiver? Sender? Fuck it! The magazines shot right out of the floor, arriving about 4 feet away from Ty. "In any case, read those, it'll probably not make you un-crazy but.. It will count!" Ezekiel said, sitting down in a chair, waiting for really anything.

@Otakubeats
Ty simply stood, and did as he said. At this point, he didn't care anymore just as long as the silence would stop.

Bolt teleported in front of the new man "Sorry who might you be?" He asked crossing his arms and glaring at him, his blues eyes burning and getting ready for his attack.

@Zedisback

Future

"How long do you think this'll take? Maybe like a few hours? Weeks? Months? Maybe years? Either way, I'm probably not gonna get an answer from you anytime so.. I'll wait for like.. Maybe.. 1 hour until I give you a quiz." This is probably the best plan Eze has ever crafted, it's perfect cause when he gives her a quiz, he'll continue to do so until he knows every answer. Or just read the magazine over a hundred times.

@Otakubeats

[This is gonna take some time.]

Louis would freak out in the air a snap of his fingers could be heard, as ten portals opened up behind him, all firing beams at the man @Shammy the Shamrock

He would laugh looking at Bolt saying "It doesn't matter." He looked up seeing what Louis was doing he said "How disrespectful, using your fathers power." Tanking Louis's beams. He would snap his fingers, fifty portals, opened up behind him firing beams at Bolt and Louis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back