• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"Great. I'm gonna take a bit of a break, and head out to capture more villains. So far I've captured about... 156 villains since I've started being the A Class Hero Beetle Knight. I'll probably change it Kuuga once I became S Class though," he says to Bolt as he gets a nice drink of water. He then remembered the question he was going to ask Bolt a while back. "That reminds me Bolt, why did you make the Heroes of Tomorrow? I know that something happened with you and the Association, but what lead to this exactly?" His face was filled with curiosity as he wanted to know.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt patted Astra's head "Good to hear." When Hibiki asked him the question, he froze. "This group was made to honor my Dad's group, the Heroes of Today. He, my Mom, the H.A.A president and a few more joined. I wanted to be just like them, a hero, not for money, not for fame but to do what I thought was right." He said looking down, he looked at Astra "Maybe she'll continue my work," he said kissing her head.

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious

"I see. Well then I'll be sure to honor the wishes of the Heroes of Tomorrow and the Heroes of Today. You can count on me as a Hero of Tomorrow and as the hero Beetle Knight," he says to Bolt smiling as he finishes drinking his water. "Now then I suppose I'll get ready to capture more villains. You want to come with?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
with saitama and genos finished eating, they head back to the warehouse, they entered and saitama shouted "HELLO?" @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX
"Oh welcome back Saitama and Genos. I just came back from capturing villains, and I'm gonna go head out to do it again," he says to the two of them. Then he would wait and see what Bolt's answer was, but it seems there might be a dispute with Bolt's child.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

Bolt looked at Hibiki "I cant, I promised Astra that I wouldn't leave her again. I'll do my own patrolling later," he said walking closer to Astra and Quill. He took a mango and ate it.

FaceBloat said:
Gary looked at the leaders "Why did you summon me here" Gary asked confused at what was going on. Gary attempted to look at what the paper said but gave up afterwards
Nero looked at him before saying "They want me to train you, its not my job to know why, its my job to do it." Nero dragged off Gary to a dark back room, this room seemed to be a simple training room, Nero stood waiting for him to speak. @FaceBloat

"oh sorry, yeah we were about to do that but..." saitama said, then 5 seconds passed without anyone talking "genos, that's your cue" "oh, sorry... since you captured villains and the new spike of new heroes in the city and in the continent since the new recruiting facility happened, crime rates have plummeted 98.5% in the past 5 hours... so i doubt you can find any more criminals in the streets" he said @YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

Astra looked at all the heroes with a nervous expression. Lots of people tended to mean she was in too deep, usually with gangs or other large groups. "Mommy! Dabby!" She sobbed, clinging to Quill.

Salex said:
"oh sorry, yeah we were about to do that but..." saitama said, then 5 seconds passed without anyone talking "genos, that's your cue" "oh, sorry... since you captured villains and the new spike of new heroes in the city and in the continent since the new recruiting facility happened, crime rates have plummeted 98.5% in the past 5 hours... so i doubt you can find any more criminals in the streets" he said @YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock
"I see. Well at least the streets are safe then," Hibiki says to Saitama. "Hmm... Shadow still concerns me though," he says to Saitama, Genos and Bolt.

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
"i can end him in a punch" he said jokingly, genos then went into his and saitama's room to recharge @YoungX
"True that," he says to Saitama. He then wonders about what he should do next, and looks to Bolt. "Bolt is there possibly anything I can do right now? Or maybe sooner than later?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
Nero looked at him before saying "They want me to train you, its not my job to know why, its my job to do it." Nero dragged off Gary to a dark back room, this room seemed to be a simple training room, Nero stood waiting for him to speak. @FaceBloat
Gary looked at Nero "If you're going to be my master...I want to get powers I want to run as fast as lightning I want to fly like superman I want to kill the humans..." Gary said with a laugh "And if you're going to train me give me some clothes that are comfortable"

Astra glanced around nervously before a chain of shadows wrapped around Quill's legs to trip him. Slowly a figure emerged from the shadows with a sly smile. "Oh goodie! More subjects for me!" Within that second, the red hair had injected Quill with something to knock him out. For Astra, she simply slammed her head into the ground.

FaceBloat said:
Gary looked at Nero "If you're going to be my master...I want to get powers I want to run as fast as lightning I want to fly like superman I want to kill the humans..." Gary said with a laugh "And if you're going to train me give me some clothes that are comfortable"

Nero looked at Gary he would just shake his head for a second saying "You do know we can't give powers right?" Before he walked away for a second, after two minutes he came back with normal dark blue assassin standard before he said "So, was I right about that speed freak beating you and putting you in that jail?" Nero chuckled.
@FaceBloat

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back