• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"How on earth did you die..." Stella frowned before perking up. "Oh yeah! Astra is alright, she's paralyzed from the waist down, but fine. She's been loving food and waving her hands around. I still don't know how Bolt understands that..."

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((Have an adorable Aussie Puppy))
IMG_0743.jpg

[/QUOTE]
((I WUV IT! \('~')/ ))

"I figured. So after bringing Astra to the hospital I looked for Jace. Y'know, the slightly nerdy guy with the kind of geeky charm to him? Total brainiac. I remembered using an alley as a shortcut and then nothing. I woke up bloody and sweaty with no open wounds. But..."

Quill pointed to his forehead. There was a circular scar there.

"Didn't have that before. Or these."

He raised his shirt, revealing is lithe build, and there were two more similar scars directly where his heart was and on his stomach.

"I'm not making you see these, and they aren't fake."

@Echo Dreamsong

"Oooooh no. Not good at all. Not not not not NOT good!" Stella cried before grabbing his arm and dragging him towards the water. "I'm taking you to the hospital! Except this one is way better than a human one. They got me out of a coma there!"

"I see. I'll be sure to do very well then. In fact I'll go look for some villains now. Care to join me?"

@Salex

"Because your kid is hungry!" Stella cried with a beam before breaking down the warehouse door and dragging Quill to Astra, who was asleep on Bolt. "Wake up kid!" That woke Astra up. When she jerked up and saw Quill, a large grin spread across her face and she reached for him.

"Dabby!" She giggled, not really able to move to him because of her legs.

Stella pushed Quil away "Can't breathe!" before punching him in the face and gasping for air. "Hug your kid over there, not me!" She shouted in exasperation before running off saying 'Notmenotmenotme!'

Astra's face fell for a moment, seeing Stella punch her dad. Using something she had seen on the streets, she gave the running Stella the middle finger. She wasn't really sure what it was, but Astra thought it meant being angry.

@Quillicious

He rubbed his face where she punched him.

"A little dramatic. C'mere, Astra."

He picked Astra up and smirked when she gave Stella the bird. He put her finger down, shaking his head.

"No, it's fine. I deserved it."

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra tilted her head before glaring at the Stella running away. Finally she beamed at her dad and hugged his neck. Probably choking the poor guy, but Astra didn't notice.

@Quillicious

"nah me and genos are gonna just chill at mcdonalds for a while" he said, genos then nodded and follows as saitama walks along "seeya!" he said, he and genos then go to a mcdonalds and ordered some burgers and some french fries @YoungX

Salex said:
"nah me and genos are gonna just chill at mcdonalds for a while" he said, genos then nodded and follows as saitama walks along "seeya!" he said, he and genos then go to a mcdonalds and ordered some burgers and some french fries @YoungX
Hibiki would wave at them, and would look for villains to track down. Transforming into Rising Mighty Kuuga, he would start apprehending all manners of strong villains to take down. Protecting the people is a heroes job right? So Hibiki would be obliged to protect the people, and would begin his villain capture spree.

Astra frowned at the fruit, trying to get the fur out of her teeth. 'It's hairy.'She signed with an annoyed expression before leaning against Bolt's chest.

As Kuuga would capture villains, he would then decide to take all of them back to the Hero Association. He had captured about at least a hundred villains, and went back to the base. He sees Bolt and say, "Hey Bolt. I just took the Hero Association test. I'm Class A RANK 13 Beetle Knight. So I decided to capture a lot of villains, and now I'm back here. What have you been up to?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back