• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray saw Saitama and waved "Hi!" She said thinking about what Genos had said but didn't think on it too much.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]
genos arrived in front of saitama and put ray down, he said "sensei, ray lost it again" while tightening ray's straightjacket @Shammy the Shamrock

(I'm back from sleeping. Jeez I missed out on a lot. Good thing I read it all. I'm all caught up. Now I should let Hibiki take the world wide hero association test)

YoungX said:
(I'm back from sleeping. Jeez I missed out on a lot. Good thing I read it all. I'm all caught up. Now I should let Hibiki take the world wide hero association test)
(yeah, saitama and genos can follow you)

Hibiki would had prepared himself and is going to go take the Worldwide hero association test. Admist all the chaos that occurred, Hibiki wouldn't really let that get to him. He then looked to find Saitama and Genos and asked them, "You guys ready to head out?"

@Salex

YoungX said:
Hibiki would had prepared himself and is going to go take the Worldwide hero association test. Admist all the chaos that occurred, Hibiki wouldn't really let that get to him. He then looked to find Saitama and Genos and asked them, "You guys ready to head out?"
@Salex
saitama wrote on a card saying "ray is kaput and coo-coo in the mid-brain, fix her please thanks -saitama" and puts it on her straightjacket sleeve expecting death would come to pick her up.

"ah hibiki! sure, actually there is one nearby, it just opened a week ago and genos' information is outdated" he said, so genos simply nodded and followed "let's go!" he said @YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
saitama wrote on a card saying "ray is kaput and coo-coo in the mid-brain, fix her please thanks -saitama" and puts it on her straightjacket sleeve expecting death would come to pick her up.
"ah hibiki! sure, actually there is one nearby, it just opened a week ago and genos' information is outdated" he said, so genos simply nodded and followed "let's go!" he said @YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock
"All right then," and Hibiki went out with Saitama to head to the newly opened Hero Association.

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
"All right then," and Hibiki went out with Saitama to head to the newly opened Hero Association.
@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
saitama leads hibiki to the hero association test facility. since saitama and genos are s-class heroes they passed the others and said that hibiki is a hero who would like to do the test, they just let hibiki through the V.I.P path towards the test, once they got in, it was the same concept all around but the place was huge "alright, register your name and you should be good" he said pointing to the receptionist desk @YoungX

Salex said:
saitama leads hibiki to the hero association test facility. since saitama and genos are s-class heroes they passed the others and said that hibiki is a hero who would like to do the test, they just let hibiki through the V.I.P path towards the test, once they got in, it was the same concept all around but the place was huge "alright, register your name and you should be good" he said pointing to the receptionist desk @YoungX
"All right," Hibiki said as he went to the receptionist desk to register his name. He then looked back to Saitama and asked, "Does my rank from the HAA transfer to here or something? Cause I'm still fine with taking another test."

@Salex

YoungX said:
"All right," Hibiki said as he went to the receptionist desk to register his name. He then looked back to Saitama and asked, "Does my rank from the HAA transfer to here or something? Cause I'm still fine with taking another test."
@Salex
"nope, the HAA is another branch from the same association, but your marks there don't apply here" he said. a worker then leads hibiki to the testing field, while saitama and genos is waiting at the end

hibiki would then get crowded with the other thousands of people wanting to apply as a hero, they would then be seperated and put into the different fields @YoungX

Salex said:
"nope, the HAA is another branch from the same association, but your marks there don't apply here" he said. a worker then leads hibiki to the testing field, while saitama and genos is waiting at the end
hibiki would then get crowded with the other thousands of people wanting to apply as a hero, they would then be seperated and put into the different fields @YoungX
"This is really quite a lot of people," Hibiki says as he looks around. He then decides to wait for the test to start.

a worker then goes to the podium "thank you for taking this test, the hero association is glad that you want to be a hero. the first test is the physical test with the record holder being as you all know, One-Punch man of s-class rank 1" the worker said, the worker then singals and another worker shouts "alright! first test! 30 side-to-side jumps! record holder saitama: 1 second!" he shouted, a worker approaches hibiki with a timer and readies the mark when to start @YoungX

Salex said:
a worker then goes to the podium "thank you for taking this test, the hero association is glad that you want to be a hero. the first test is the physical test with the record holder being as you all know, One-Punch man of s-class rank 1" the worker said, the worker then singals and another worker shouts "alright! first test! 30 side-to-side jumps! record holder saitama: 1 second!" he shouted, a worker approaches hibiki with a timer and readies the mark when to start @YoungX
Hibiki would then henshin into Rising Dragon Kuuga, and would nod at the worker to start the test. Rising Dragon Kuuga should give him the extreme speeds he needs to pretty much very well on the test, so he was ready.

latest

YoungX said:
Hibiki would then henshin into Rising Dragon Kuuga, and would nod at the worker to start the test. Rising Dragon Kuuga should give him the extreme speeds he needs to pretty much very well on the test, so he was ready.
latest
the worker raises his hand and makes a downward gesture singaling to start, he presses the timer and the test begins @YoungX

Salex said:
the worker raises his hand and makes a downward gesture singaling to start, he presses the timer and the test begins @YoungX
Since this was a simple side-to-side jump, Rising Dragon Kuuga made pretty much almost no effort when it came to actually doing them. 30 of them went by very almost extremely quickly as if it felt like a few. It was great that Rising Dragon Kuuga was fast, but the physical strength and defense came at a cost. Why didn't he take this test as Ultimate Kuuga you ask? Well if he lost control then that would've been very bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Since this was a simple side-to-side jump, Rising Dragon Kuuga made pretty much almost no effort when it came to actually doing them. 30 of them went by very almost extremely quickly as if it felt like a few. It was great that Rising Dragon Kuuga was fast, but the physical strength and defense came at a cost. Why didn't he take this test as Ultimate Kuuga you ask? Well if he lost control then that would've been very bad.
the worker stopped and opened his mouth at the pace, he then said "2.1 seconds!" @YoungX

Salex said:
the worker stopped and opened his mouth at the pace, he then said "2.1 seconds!" @YoungX
"Sounds about right," Hibiki thinks to himself. Then he preps up for the next test, whatever it was he was ready for it.

YoungX said:
"Sounds about right," Hibiki thinks to himself. Then he preps up for the next test, whatever it was he was ready for it.
a worker leads hibiki to another course, it was a very long running course "next test, 1500 meters or 1.5 kilometer running! current record holder saitama: 3 seconds!" a worker then leads hibiki to a lane, a worker has a gun in his hand and holds it up high while covering one of his ears @YoungX

Salex said:
a worker leads hibiki to another course, it was a very long running course "next test, 1500 meters or 1.5 kilometer running! current record holder saitama: 3 seconds!" a worker then leads hibiki to a lane, a worker has a gun in his hand and holds it up high while covering one of his ears @YoungX
It was a running test, so Hibiki would still remain as Rising Dragon Kuuga. He would get ready to start blazing on through, and he gives the worker the signal to start.

YoungX said:
It was a running test, so Hibiki would still remain as Rising Dragon Kuuga. He would get ready to start blazing on through, and he gives the worker the signal to start.
a worker would look and nod to the gun-wielding worker, the worker nods back and shoots the gun singaling the start of the test (i think this time you should post your own results @YoungX )

Salex said:
a worker would look and nod to the gun-wielding worker, the worker nods back and shoots the gun singaling the start of the test (i think this time you should post your own results @YoungX )
(All right.)

Rising Dragon Kuuga would already be running by the time the gun was shot, and would finish the end of the kilometer run without having to really exert himself. By the end of it all the worker would check the timer on how fast he ran. "4.7 seconds!" He would say as Kuuga finished, and then he would move on forward to the next test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back