• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

BlankName said:
Ezekiel felt his nose bleeding, and was surprised by the fact that other parts of him aren't bleeding. So, he drew hashtags on his face, just to make it look like he had an accident. "Well." He said, before walking up to the random hero. "I'm just gonna say this.. Hashtag, you look stupid."
After that, he opened his bag and grabbed gray spray can, which he wrote on the wall;

View attachment 296854

only to walk off. "Fuck you!"

@BlankName ) @Otakubeats

Salex said:
"well he's friendly" he said, he then says a passcode to genos and genos activates "he's gone, hey do me a favor rush to the main power grid and use your core to light up the city will ya?" he said, genos then bowed to saitama and rushed out, saitama then catches up to ezekiel and punched him sending him flying a few meters away before being stopped by a tree "that's for the spray painting in the room" he said (you don't call him one-punch man for nothing, and also please calm down with the profanity please? @BlankName ) @Otakubeats
(.....FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEE. Only cuz u sked nicely ;>)

Ezekiel felt the punch, getting sent meters away, he remembered the man's face, which helped him in a way. He could swat him. Clashing into the tree, he felt to the ground, not really interested in what he was about to do, and instead got really mad. He got a sudden mood swing or he was always just mad. "Well, clearly.. I got a few things that could slow you down."

Once Ezekiel got up, he slowly walked to his bag, grabbing the spray paint and slowly limps back to the warehouse, only to write 'Two Tone Rebels' again. "Prick." Ezekiel said, slowly walking away, he drew a hashtag on his leg, for no reason. Just to show his leg is severely injured.

@Otakubeats @Salex

Salex said:
"well he's friendly" he said, he then says a passcode to genos and genos activates "he's gone, hey do me a favor rush to the main power grid and use your core to light up the city will ya?" he said, genos then bowed to saitama and rushed out, saitama then catches up to ezekiel and punched him sending him flying a few meters away before being stopped by a tree "that's for the spray painting in the room" he said (you don't call him one-punch man for nothing, and also please calm down with the profanity please? @BlankName ) @Otakubeats
Ty had started to clean the paint off the wall which was a long and tiring process. after finally getting it off and fixing his headset, he turned off the light and closed the door. He flopped onto his bed letting his headphones play as he fell asleep. The room was softly lit by a neon glow.[media]

[/media]
(It's 5am. I need to sleep. g'night.)

Otakubeats said:
Ty had started to clean the paint off the wall which was a long and tiring process. after finally getting it off and fixing his headset, he turned off the light and closed the door. He flopped onto his bed letting his headphones play as he fell asleep. The room was softly lit by a neon glow.[media]

[/media]
(It's 5am. I need to sleep. g'night.)
(night and cya)

Ray ran around "I'M THE QUEEN OF ICE! YOU SCREAM FOR MY ICE CREAM!" She yelled with a ice cream bowl with holes on her head. She punched anything in her path and threw ice cream at people.

(Ray: FEAR YOUR QUEEN!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray struggled as her straight jacket tightened "BOW TO ME! I AM A GOD OF ICECREAM!" She said, the black out had clearly gone to her head. She grabbed her fly swatter and tried to attack Genos covering her face with her 'helmet'.

@Salex

Ezekiel found his apartment, pretty easy, it's one of the several that's been tagged by Ace Of Spades. Which made him happy to see that their getting somewhat out there. Of course, once he got into his apartment, he got really down. He felt a lot of his energy and strength shut deplete and he fell onto the couch.

He sighed, turning on the TV with his power, which was all he could do right now, basically, he got really tired. He doesn't know why or how, it just happened. He clearly needed medical attention but.. He could get to that later. Ezekiel pushed a pillow onto his face and wanted to fall asleep but just couldn't. So he continued to watch anime, a new one named; 0.1 Punch Man.

"Why is this a thing?"

@Salex[/URL]
genos takes ray by the waist and just endured the pain from the fly swatter and bring her all the way to saitama while his face keeps getting smacked by a fly swatter making a face clearly showing he is not amused @Shammy the Shamrock

tumblr_nyyymlfUvp1tgudl8o1_500.jpg

Ezekiel slowly drifted off into sleep, this time not really having a lucid, more of a non-lucid. Which made it sad so.. Yeah fuck it. He's asleep, nothing else you can do..? Wait, kidnapping is still a thing.

Ray soon became tired "DARN YOU TIN MAN! YOU AND YOUR DARN OZ HEART!" She said putting the swatter away and grabbing one of the icecream buckets. She started to eat it "Are you taking me down the rabbit hole," she said putting icecream against her mask.

@Salex

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray sighed "Are you going to tell him how I ruled the land of monopoly." She said holding onto the bucket and looking down.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]
"no... i want to tell him how much you have gone insane in just mere minutes" he said @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back