• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray walked around the dark streets, she shook. The straight jacket had reformed but loosened. She had her icecream in hand and looked around "Saitama! I got my icecream," she yelled through the streets.

Quill woke up drenched in sweat and something else...blood? He was in an alley. The last thing he remembered was taking Astra to the hospital and looking for Jace immediately after. Then a flash. He had a humongous headache, and he rubbed his forehead to find a recent circular scar the size of a bullet. He ran to the warehouse.

BlankName said:
[i'm sorry to say this.. But.. You've missed a ton of shit. @Salex]
(MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A PREPUBESCENT BITCH FUCKING WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!) (jesus christ my cholesterol levels are off the charts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray heard a voice and ran over "Saitama! You left me, my icecream melted so I had to buy another." She said, her straight jacket clinching when she moved.

@Salex

Ray opened her hand revealing a penny "The second and third also melted." She said giving him the penny and FINALLY eating her icecream. She smiled "How was your time?" She asked wiping her face.

@Salex

"ah is that so... how did they all melt..." he asked while making a face showing confusion @Shammy the Shamrock

452d8e4123490df48dcbd111197f707f2e4d490d_hq.jpg

Ray thought about it "The first one melted due to the heat. The second actually fell on the floor and the third and forth melted because one was for you and I waited." She said eating the cone and looking up at Saitama "How do you make so many faces," she asked giggling at his confusion.

@Salex

Ray shrugged "I don't kno-" she was cut off by the jacket rapping around her, making Ray drop her icecream. "Shoot! Do you have two dollars." She said with a frown, and walking down the street.

@Salex

Ray took the money with her teeth, went to a soda machine and threw the soda into the truck. She jumps in and ran with icecream and soda. "WELCOME TO THE PURGE!" She yelled running through the streets.

@Salex

Ezekiel tracked where the signal last was, a room that was locked. Because of his skills, he busts the door down and takes out a machine gun, shooting the man and saving the damsel in distress. Potato sacking her, he left the warehouse. Or that's what his dream coughed him up.

He awoke, finding himself sleeping next to one of his explosives... "Oh shit." Ezekiel thought that if such a thing were to occur like this, he'd put the same thing that blocks him off from the cameras. Thus, he can't be sensed by his proxy mine. Getting up, he did what his dream coughed up, tracked where the signal last sent out and found a room.

He unlocked the room's door with a... Screwdriver, more like jammed it open. Greeted with a man. Putting his hand in his pocket, he pulled out a pistol.. Well, his finger made like a pistol. Finger pistol.. Great. "I will literally rock your world? Eh?" Ezekiel waited for a response. "It's a sound joke. It should be on iFunny."

@Otakubeats

BlankName said:
Ezekiel tracked where the signal last was, a room that was locked. Because of his skills, he busts the door down and takes out a machine gun, shooting the man and saving the damsel in distress. Potato sacking her, he left the warehouse. Or that's what his dream coughed him up.
He awoke, finding himself sleeping next to one of his explosives... "Oh shit." Ezekiel thought that if such a thing were to occur like this, he'd put the same thing that blocks him off from the cameras. Thus, he can't be sensed by his proxy mine. Getting up, he did what his dream coughed up, tracked where the signal last sent out and found a room.

He unlocked the room's door with a... Screwdriver, more like jammed it open. Greeted with a man. Putting his hand in his pocket, he pulled out a pistol.. Well, his finger made like a pistol. Finger pistol.. Great. "I will literally rock your world? Eh?" Ezekiel waited for a response. "It's a sound joke. It should be on iFunny."

@Otakubeats
Ty spun, standing up a dagger materializing in his hand. He growled, and slashed at him sending a soundwave at him.

Zedisback said:
Nero would lead along Gary, they stopped in a room, full of looming shadows, as Nero said "Hello, this is the one." They could all be seen nodding and shaking their head the room was full of nine Shadows Nero said "These are the leaders." As a paper got passed to Nero saying he would train Gary in the way of the assassin. @FaceBloat
Gary looked at the leaders "Why did you summon me here" Gary asked confused at what was going on. Gary attempted to look at what the paper said but gave up afterwards

Ezekiel found that his sound wave test in science was actually helpful. If two sounds waves clashed, the amplitude of the wave would be multiplied. This helps Ezekiel by well, if he can only feel the wave, than he could use another wave to have them both feel it.

He quickly turned on the laptop, once it reached it's logo screen, he had full control over it, he started an alarm on it which sent out a wave that clashed with the wave that's about to hit Ezekiel. The two waves interfered with each other and it made a louder sound. Making it so that they both can hear it.

Though, the effects of the wave was still present, it'd just been multiplied, it could kill Ezekiel and the man.

@Otakubeats

BlankName said:
Ezekiel found that his sound wave test in science was actually helpful. If two sounds waves clashed, the amplitude of the wave would be multiplied. This helps Ezekiel by well, if he can only feel the wave, than he could use another wave to have them both feel it.
He quickly turned on the laptop, once it reached it's logo screen, he had full control over it, he started an alarm on it which sent out a wave that clashed with the wave that's about to hit Ezekiel. The two waves interfered with each other and it made a louder sound. Making it so that they both can hear it.

Though, the effects of the wave was still present, it'd just been multiplied, it could kill Ezekiel and the man.

@Otakubeats
Ty's ability managed to let him continue fighting. He stabbed the computer and then tackled Ezekiel. The racket shook the entire base.

@Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Salex

Ezekiel's disfigured vision didn't help the fact that he couldn't fight. His ability just allowed him to sulk around and steal people's info. But it came to him that he needed some help. Of course, not yet but he'll need it soon. Ezekiel's vision couldn't be fixed so he had to use cameras, which was out of the idea in the warehouse so.. Outside.

He tracked down a signal about 10 ft away, a SC [security Camera], which was positioned where he could watch. He doesn't know how or why but.. Apparently the room they're in has windows. He saw.. Well, headphones. And his memory recalled multiple instances when he attacked with the headphones. Ezekiel did it, he found the weakness.

Ezekiel's vision returned to somewhat normal, he was lucky since well, vibrations can feel a man. He rushed his hand to the headphones from the tackled man, he ripped it off the man and threw it out the window. "Fucking prick!" He said as he viewed his tackled state.

@Otakubeats @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

BlankName said:
Ezekiel's disfigured vision didn't help the fact that he couldn't fight. His ability just allowed him to sulk around and steal people's info. But it came to him that he needed some help. Of course, not yet but he'll need it soon. Ezekiel's vision couldn't be fixed so he had to use cameras, which was out of the idea in the warehouse so.. Outside.
He tracked down a signal about 10 ft away, a SC [security Camera], which was positioned where he could watch. He doesn't know how or why but.. Apparently the room they're in has windows. He saw.. Well, headphones. And his memory recalled multiple instances when he attacked with the headphones. Ezekiel did it, he found the weakness.

Ezekiel's vision returned to somewhat normal, he was lucky since well, vibrations can feel a man. He rushed his hand to the headphones from the tackled man, he ripped it off the man and threw it out the window. "Fucking prick!" He said as he viewed his tackled state.

@Otakubeats @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
"YOU BITCH!" Ty roared, and his power seemed to increase somehow but with little control over it's direction. He punched the guy in the face, pinning him with his elbow on his windpipe. Vibrations seemed to radiate off him every second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back