• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
As Gary stopped running after he saw one of the people fall he said "I'll let you guy so you can tell others not to do evil, girl." He said grabbing the other Gary, he said "If I hear about you doing evil again I won't let you go." Said Gary, before dashing off with the other male in his hands, when he got to the warehouse with him, he would tie up his arms and legs, placing him on the floor of the warehouse waiting for him to wake so they could talk. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna
"I'm weak" Gary said looking at his father's anger driven eyes "I'm weak father I'm weak" Gary then woke up from his dream and tries to break away after seeing the that he was tied up he looked up and saw the man who he was fighting earlier

FaceBloat said:
"I'm weak" Gary said looking at his father's anger driven eyes "I'm weak father I'm weak" Gary then woke up from his dream and tries to break away after seeing the that he was tied up he looked up and saw the man who he was fighting earlier
"Well, I Gary the fastest thing in the multiverse just beat you." He would chuckle, anyone could tell his ego was big, he would say "I should of held back more." He would shake his head "Anyway, before I turn you into the cops "Mind telling me what you kill all those people?" @FaceBloat

Zedisback said:
As Gary stopped running after he saw one of the people fall he said "I'll let you guy so you can tell others not to do evil, girl." He said grabbing the other Gary, he said "If I hear about you doing evil again I won't let you go." Said Gary, before dashing off with the other male in his hands, when he got to the warehouse with him, he would tie up his arms and legs, placing him on the floor of the warehouse waiting for him to wake so they could talk. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna
"Wait!!" She screamed before the hero took off. Her body was burning, but was still a bit satisfied. One of the kids went towards her "Are you gonna be ok?" he asked that The Vacant awnsered "Yea...now...all of you follow me! You don't need to stay here anymore...or ever..." as her skin started to turn back to normal. She was half consious, walking trought the corridor of corpses, managed to get out of the lab, than the shop, stealing some clothes while at it with these childrens to cover them. She used a cabin to call the police to get top the shop, than left out in the night, leaving the dozens of kids in front of the shop, waiting to be taken to their new home. "At least, its still better than there" She told herself as she dissapear in the night, wondering who was the guy who wrecked them, was Gary right, does he have a link with the HCC? She's on her way back home to recover.

@Zedisback @FaceBloat @Anyone

(Yea...was late, was I?)

Zedisback said:
"Well, I Gary the fastest thing in the multiverse just beat you." He would chuckle, anyone could tell his ego was big, he would say "I should of held back more." He would shake his head "Anyway, before I turn you into the cops "Mind telling me what you kill all those people?" @FaceBloat
Gary looked at the other Gary and sighed "No time for questioning just turn me into the cops,End the suffering" Gary said looking down at the ground hopelessly

FaceBloat said:
Gary looked at the other Gary and sighed "No time for questioning just turn me into the cops,End the suffering" Gary said looking down at the ground hopelessly
"Fine, you are no fun." He said, grabbing him him yet again, in a blank of an eye he ran them to a middle of a desert military base, handing the other Gary off to ten armored men, all armed and armored to the teeth, as he said "I'm off." leaving him tied up with those people who would put him their jail if he didn't escape. This was no normal jail it was a jail Gary made a deal with for powered people. @FaceBloat

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Fine, you are no fun." He said, grabbing him him yet again, in a blank of an eye he ran them to a middle of a desert military base, handing the other Gary off to ten armored men, all armed and armored to the teeth, as he said "I'm off." leaving him tied up with those people who would put him their jail if he didn't escape. This was no normal jail it was a jail Gary made a deal with for powered people. @FaceBloat
Gary was put into jail after he was forced to put on a collar and the normal orange prisoner clothing. Gary sat in the corner of his jail cell thinking about everything that he had done and laughed "What have i really done with my life...."

(@Mumu Kokatsuna Gary had also given a note to Vacant that said "SAITAMA")

FaceBloat said:
Gary was put into jail after he was forced to put on a collar and the normal orange prisoner clothing. Gary sat in the corner of his jail cell thinking about everything that he had done and laughed "What have i really done with my life...."
(@Mumu Kokatsuna Gary had also given a note to Vacant that said "SAITAMA")
Nero was sneaking around the jail as he would see someone in a jail sliding a box in his cell, saying "This is a gift." Inside the box, was a note that said "Hello, I see you had a fight with that fast moving guy, haha, anyway, do you want to escape? If so use everything in this box. -N" that was all the note said. Everything else in the box was a forty-four revolver with four speed loaders. ten lock picks, so he could open doors,and get his collar off,and two C4 charges, to blow up the main walls. Nero gave him what he needed if he wanted out after that he was gone. @FaceBloat

Ty grabbed the bag, and carried it. "I'm gonna see what I can find. I'll be in my room, the door's unlocked." He then walked off and began to look through the various files, decoding anything locked.

(HOLY SHIT DEADPOOL WAS EPIC)

Otakubeats said:
Ty grabbed the bag, and carried it. "I'm gonna see what I can find. I'll be in my room, the door's unlocked." He then walked off and began to look through the various files, decoding anything locked.
(HOLY SHIT DEADPOOL WAS EPIC)
"All right careful though I think the guy would come back onice he realizes." He would then take another slice of pizza.

Zedisback said:
Nero was sneaking around the jail as he would see someone in a jail sliding a box in his cell, saying "This is a gift." Inside the box, was a note that said "Hello, I see you had a fight with that fast moving guy, haha, anyway, do you want to escape? If so use everything in this box. -N" that was all the note said. Everything else in the box was a forty-four revolver with four speed loaders. ten lock picks, so he could open doors,and get his collar off,and two C4 charges, to blow up the main walls. Nero gave him what he needed if he wanted out after that he was gone. @FaceBloat
(danks you da best)

Gary was laughing quietly,Gary saw a box that came from under the cell slider "What is this?" Gary said as he read the note that came with the box.Gary,without hesitation opened the box and read the note inside it "N?who's N?This has got to be some kind of prank" Gary said placing the note on the ground and looked at the things that were inside the box in awe "How could he?No how the hell did he get all this?" Gary laughed as he picked up the revolver "This guy wants me to escape" Gary placed the revolver in the box and used a lock pick to remove the collar on his neck "This is my luckiest and unluckiest day" He took out the ammo's from one of the speed loaders and started filling up the revolver with the ammo.Gary put all the other stuff in his pockets,He used one of the lockpicks to open the door and went outside and threw a c4 at the huge generator which exploded and started a prison riot.While shooting some guards on the way Gary went outside the prison and blew up the wall that was surrounding the prison with his other c4.Gary hijacked a traveling military truck and drove off towards the city "I'M BACK!!!" Gary shouted as he drove off

FaceBloat said:
(danks you da best)
Gary was laughing quietly,Gary saw a box that came from under the cell slider "What is this?" Gary said as he read the note that came with the box.Gary,without hesitation opened the box and read the note inside it "N?who's N?This has got to be some kind of prank" Gary said placing the note on the ground and looked at the things that were inside the box in awe "How could he?No how the hell did he get all this?" Gary laughed as he picked up the revolver "This guy wants me to escape" Gary placed the revolver in the box and used a lock pick to remove the collar on his neck "This is my luckiest and unluckiest day" He took out the ammo's from one of the speed loaders and started filling up the revolver with the ammo.Gary put all the other stuff in his pockets,He used one of the lockpicks to open the door and went outside and threw a c4 at the huge generator which exploded and started a prison riot.While shooting some guards on the way Gary went outside the prison and blew up the wall that was surrounding the prison with his other c4.Gary hijacked a traveling military truck and drove off towards the city "I'M BACK!!!" Gary shouted as he drove off
A helicopter could be heard and seen over the truck he had hijacked, Nero jumped down landing on the roof of it opening the door, jumping in he said "Hello, I'm Nero, the one who gave that stuff to break out, the assassins guild wishes to speak with you." Nero said meeting the one who he broke out , he would chuckle looking behind him, he said looks like they're coming after you, "Let me take care of this." As he opened the window of the truck hanging out of it as he started to time leap, slowing time to one one thousandth of a second for everyone both himself, pulling out a nine millimeter glock hitting the heads of the drivers, as time returned to its normal speed he would laugh "Will you come speak to the guild?"Asked Nero. @FaceBloat

Zedisback said:
A helicopter could be heard and seen over the truck he had hijacked, Nero jumped down landing on the roof of it opening the door, jumping in he said "Hello, I'm Nero, the one who gave that stuff to break out, the assassins guild wishes to speak with you." Nero said meeting the one who he broke out , he would chuckle looking behind him, he said looks like they're coming after you, "Let me take care of this." As he opened the window of the truck hanging out of it as he started to time leap, slowing time to one one thousandth of a second for everyone both himself, pulling out a nine millimeter glock hitting the heads of the drivers, as time returned to its normal speed he would laugh "Will you come speak to the guild?"Asked Nero. @FaceBloat
"Yes i got nothing better to do" Gary said looking at Nero "And thanks for breaking me out,My name's Gary Moude by the way" Gary said as he smiled "So where should i go if i want to meet this assassins guild?"

FaceBloat said:
"Yes i got nothing better to do" Gary said looking at Nero "And thanks for breaking me out,My name's Gary Moude by the way" Gary said as he smiled "So where should i go if i want to meet this assassins guild?"
Nero looked at Gary as he would look at him for a second he said "We have to go ten miles down the rode than, turn left do that for five miles, than go down an old empty rode leading to an old abandoned mansion, until than I have to guard you." @FaceBloat

While in the midst of sneaking, he figured he'd try snake charming. It was a practice which hypnotizes a snake, but he couldn't do it. So.. he decided to... Well, rush in. He knocked down doors.. Only to find himself in a different building. "Well shit." That's when he found that he could.. Well.. Find the warehouse.

Successfully he found it and basically did some stuff. Set up some explosives and whatnot, which could be useful. He sent out a signal which shut down the laptop. Now you're wondering, Da Fuck? Well, his laptop is connected to a worldwide VPN... Which Ezekiel made, he has full control over it and which the computer having it as administration, Ezekiel can shut down the computer.

Using a remote control, his VPN sent up an administration notice, his remote control moved the mouse without actually touching it, the mouse clicked the -Fuck Yeah- button, which allowed his VPN to turn off his laptop. He felt the signal close off, and the laptop was turned off. It could be turned on, but it'll just be shut down again.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

BlankName said:
While in the midst of sneaking, he figured he'd try snake charming. It was a practice which hypnotizes a snake, but he couldn't do it. So.. he decided to... Well, rush in. He knocked down doors.. Only to find himself in a different building. "Well shit." That's when he found that he could.. Well.. Find the warehouse.
Successfully he found it and basically did some stuff. Set up some explosives and whatnot, which could be useful. He sent out a signal which shut down the laptop. Now you're wondering, Da Fuck? Well, his laptop is connected to a worldwide VPN... Which Ezekiel made, he has full control over it and which the computer having it as administration, Ezekiel can shut down the computer.

Using a remote control, his VPN sent up an administration notice, his remote control moved the mouse without actually touching it, the mouse clicked the -Fuck Yeah- button, which allowed his VPN to turn off his laptop. He felt the signal close off, and the laptop was turned off. It could be turned on, but it'll just be shut down again.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
Ty had already had copied some of the more interesting bits when this happened. "DAMN IT!" He sighed then yelled, "HIBIKI!!!!!!!"

@YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
Nero looked at Gary as he would look at him for a second he said "We have to go ten miles down the rode than, turn left do that for five miles, than go down an old empty rode leading to an old abandoned mansion, until than I have to guard you." @FaceBloat
Gary nodded his head I have to trust this guy and do what he says....he saved my life and bust me out of that prison....What is this assassins guild anyways? sounds suspicious but....looks like i'll find out when i get there...

10 minutes later...

They arrived at the old abandoned mansion,Gary got out of the car and waited for Nero to come out he looked at the abandoned mansion "Cliche' Headquarters"

FaceBloat said:
Gary nodded his head I have to trust this guy and do what he says....he saved my life and bust me out of that prison....What is this assassins guild anyways? sounds suspicious but....looks like i'll find out when i get there...
10 minutes later...

They arrived at the old abandoned mansion,Gary got out of the car and waited for Nero to come out he looked at the abandoned mansion "Cliche' Headquarters"
Nero would lead along Gary, they stopped in a room, full of looming shadows, as Nero said "Hello, this is the one." They could all be seen nodding and shaking their head the room was full of nine Shadows Nero said "These are the leaders." As a paper got passed to Nero saying he would train Gary in the way of the assassin. @FaceBloat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back