• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"Mommy!" Astra squeaked, grabbing anything. Her mom had just vanished, something she had hoped would never happen. Astra's attempts to stifle the sobs failed and she clung to a pillow from the couch and sobbed into it, wailing and crying for Bolt.

FaceBloat said:
Gary laughs as the guards with superpowers came in "THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!" Gary shouted as he kicked the guard that was coming at him. Gary goes up to the one with telekinesis and punches him in the face before shooting his head off "HAHAHHAAHHA" Gary laughed as he killed the people that were coming in
More and more Superhumans are called to stops Gary and the Vacant. The more powerfull ones are asked to go for the Vacant as the standards ones for Gary. The "molder team" have been called, they are ones that can bend metal at will and tries to trap Gary with the metal walls and furniture. Meanwhile, the Vacant goes into the corridor killing people without mercy, then find a hospital room with childrens. She kills the staff in it, then take the kids somewhere safe. The guard in the security room (finally) notice whats going on and calls for help.

@FaceBloat @Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
@FaceBloat[/URL] @Anyone
Gary was walking around the street looking around today, before he heard guns go, off, he ran leaving an afterimage in his place, dashing in front of running in front of the Vacant seeing looking at her he saw her kill someone he would say "So, you're evil. Well you're about to fight the fastest and most powerful hero in the multiverse." As he dashed off leaving an afterimage where he once stood, coming up trying to hit her at two hundred miles per hour. @Mumu Kokatsuna

Ezekiel felt a rush of pain, his cardio was shit so he definitely couldn't run a 5 mile run or anything. He reached for his bag, only to reach for nothing. "Shit!" And that's when he found he left his bag in the warehouse. His laptop, some supplies and a lot of other things. But his laptop was the most dangerous, it was contaminated with files upon files and files that are filled with.. Too much secret stuff to talk of. Military, dirt on the most powerful people alive.. And more.

With his bag, having USB's contaminated with copies of those files. And much more. "Well... Might have to do some Covert Op shit to get it back. So, he sulks around the area, scouting it. "This is gonna take a while."

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback?

@FaceBloat[/URL] @Anyone
Zedisback said:
Gary was walking around the street looking around today, before he heard guns go, off, he ran leaving an afterimage in his place, dashing in front of running in front of the Vacant seeing looking at her he saw her kill someone he would say "So, you're evil. Well you're about to fight the fastest and most powerful hero in the multiverse." As he dashed off leaving an afterimage where he once stood, coming up trying to hit her at two hundred miles per hour. @Mumu Kokatsuna
(I bet the person called @Anyone is gonna be really pissed off when he/she goes on rpn)

Gary picks up and ak-47 and starts shooting the people that are coming after him he also goes and kills the security guard with,Gary goes to the corridor to cover Vacant and screams loudly when more people come in "This is getting crazy!!!" when the hero came in Gary focused his shooting at him still covering Vacant

Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt growled "Hurry!". He yelled wanting to get back. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32653-zedisback/ said:
@Zedisback[/URL]
As Louis would make sure Bolt was in the seat hoping he wouldn't fight back after he got that done he walked over flipping the switch, watching Bolt take everything in after five or so minutes he would flip it off waiting to see if Bolt was ready to go back. @Shammy the Shamrock

FaceBloat said:
(I bet the person called @Anyone is gonna be really pissed off when he/she goes on rpn)
Gary picks up and ak-47 and starts shooting the people that are coming after him he also goes and kills the security guard with,Gary goes to the corridor to cover Vacant and screams loudly when more people come in "This is getting crazy!!!" when the hero came in Gary focused his shooting at him still covering Vacant
Gary would dodge all of the bullets with ease leaving an afterimage in his place each time he moved he said "Come on guns really? You won't hit me with those." He said jogging backwards dodging any more bullets left, as he would yawn saying "And, I was thinking this would be fun, how wrong I was." @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna

Zedisback said:
Gary would dodge all of the bullets with ease leaving an afterimage in his place each time he moved he said "Come on guns really? You won't hit me with those." He said jogging backwards dodging any more bullets left, as he would yawn saying "And, I was thinking this would be fun, how wrong I was." @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna
"Well heres your fun, your speed is useless agains area based attacks..." She says as her hand turns into a weird raindow like metal, creating a strong magnetic field with it, making all metalic objects float around and the electronic ones make sparks.

@FaceBloat @Zedisback

Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt got up and grabbed his shirt and glared. "Take me back now!" He said in a aggressive tone. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32653-zedisback/ said:
@Zedisback[/URL]
"Bolt come down I'm looking out for you. Whatever you're just like everyone else." As he would snap his fingers, him and Bolt got warped back to the warehouse Louis would say "Bolt, you let your emotions get in the way too much, but... no you know what just don't say anything Louis it doesn't matter." he said to himself. @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong

@FaceBloat[/URL] @Zedisback
"Oh really." He would chuckle it seemed she didn't know how fast he could go, as he would look at the everything around him that was in the air, as he would laugh saying "See if you can catch me than, lets dance." he said before he was blast off, running at the speed of sound he said "I'll even go at this slow speed for you." Gary said this being slow to him. Running all around on everything even the walls. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna

FaceBloat said:
"This one's cocky" Gary said as he returned back to his normal state, He kept shooting at the guy "Maybe if i just...." Gary said as he threw a metal knife at the guy who was on the wall
@Mumu Kokatsuna

@Zedisback
As Gary was running around he would try something funny, as he ran beside the other Gary, taking out his phone making bunny ears on the guys head with his fingers, taking a photo doing all this in less than a second, he had already dodged the bullets Gary would say "Too fast for you?" As he would feel like he was starting to get a headache, running around the room again, why did he have to get a headache now? Of all times, As a feeling of being stabbed would fill him for a second, what was that. Maybe he got that, from when he stopped to mess around and mouth off. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna

Zedisback said:
"Oh really." He would chuckle it seemed she didn't know how fast he could go, as he would look at the everything around him that was in the air, as he would laugh saying "See if you can catch me than, lets dance." he said before he was blast off, running at the speed of sound he said "I'll even go at this slow speed for you." Gary said this being slow to him. Running all around on everything even the walls. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna
FaceBloat said:
"This one's cocky" Gary said as he returned back to his normal state, He kept shooting at the guy "Maybe if i just...." Gary said as he threw a metal knife at the guy who was on the wall
@Mumu Kokatsuna

@Zedisback
Zedisback said:
As Gary was running around he would try something funny, as he ran beside the other Gary, taking out his phone making bunny ears on the guys head with his fingers, taking a photo doing all this in less than a second, he had already dodged the bullets Gary would say "Too fast for you?" As he would feel like he was starting to get a headache, running around the room again, why did he have to get a headache now? Of all times, As a feeling of being stabbed would fill him for a second, what was that. Maybe he got that, from when he stopped to mess around and mouth off. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna
She approched the fast runner with her gun and her crowbar, than point her gun on him "Do I leave him to you or I kill him?" She asks Gary with a smile on her face.

@Zedisback @FaceBloat

(We go for the kill?)

Zedisback said:
@Zedisback[/URL] @FaceBloat

(We go for the kill?)
(no)

Gary looked at Vacant with a smile before he punched the man in the face,in an attempt to knock him out "No,we take him in and force him to give answers he looks like he's a hero we might know more about HCC if we force him,Or... we might be able to make him join our side" Gary said with a smirk

Zedisback said:
"Why do I always get the weak guys." Gary said as he would just sign for a second saying "Guys face it you can't beat me." As he crossed his arms, as he started running around them, fast enough, to make a tornado around the two, sucking the air our of there lungs not trying to kill them but incapacitate. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna (You can try)
The Vacant, starting to sufficate, creates a bigger, stronger magnetic field around her trying to stop the hero. The walls starts to shake, the furniture is starting to explode, the electronics go nuts and there's no more electricity in a 10 kilometer diameter area. The Vacant's skin turned into the same weird raindow metal that her hand was covered in. The childrens of earlier started to come out of the room they where put in and one of them has his eyes making a light, lighting up the room a bit. They are all in hospital robes.

@Zedisback @FaceBloat

Zedisback said:
"Why do I always get the weak guys." Gary said as he would just sign for a second saying "Guys face it you can't beat me." As he crossed his arms, as he started running around them, fast enough, to make a tornado around the two, sucking the air our of there lungs not trying to kill them but incapacitate. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna (You can try)
Gary starts to sufficate before he falls onto the ground,unconcious

Zedisback said:
FaceBloat said:
Gary starts to sufficate before he falls onto the ground,unconcious
As Gary stopped running after he saw one of the people fall he said "I'll let you guy so you can tell others not to do evil, girl." He said grabbing the other Gary, he said "If I hear about you doing evil again I won't let you go." Said Gary, before dashing off with the other male in his hands, when he got to the warehouse with him, he would tie up his arms and legs, placing him on the floor of the warehouse waiting for him to wake so they could talk. @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back