• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"Nothing in particular...now, we go in and we destroy everything!" She says to Gary as she faces the opened door and before she steps in, she asks "Also...if it happends to be any kids down there, please try to not kill them, please."

@FaceBloat

YoungX said:
"Hmm... Interesting. Well in any case I have to prepare for my trip back to Japan, so your free to do what you want." He says to Ty as he would at least prepare.
"Communications are down, and half the city is in a blackout." He then just turned and walked back to base.

Otakubeats said:
"Communications are down, and half the city is in a blackout." He then just turned and walked back to base.
"What? Hmm... Then looks like I can't leave just yet," he said as he would follow Ty back to the base.

Ezekiel covered behind a wall, opening his bag, he pulled out a 9mm, ready for anything. He knew his signal could be traced, but it was rare for such a thing. He peeked out, seeing.. Someone, he couldn't identify he or she but it had to be bad so..

Wait. The jam! His jam of communications must've alerted this guy, so.. It'd make sense if he went to go meet he or she, while the cops were still under. He got out from cover, only to find the man walking off, talking about a 'base' thing. It's fine to sulk around, so he decided to follow the two? Fuck it. It was basically stalking.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

BlankName said:
Ezekiel covered behind a wall, opening his bag, he pulled out a 9mm, ready for anything. He knew his signal could be traced, but it was rare for such a thing. He peeked out, seeing.. Someone, he couldn't identify he or she but it had to be bad so..
Wait. The jam! His jam of communications must've alerted this guy, so.. It'd make sense if he went to go meet he or she, while the cops were still under. He got out from cover, only to find the man walking off, talking about a 'base' thing. It's fine to sulk around, so he decided to follow the two? Fuck it. It was basically stalking.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
Ty heard the footsteps and whirled around, sending a sound-wave into the guy. The wave was aimed at a frequency high enough to knock him out.

Astra whimpered and clung to Bolt. "Mommy!" She cried, trembling as she looked out at the darkness. Darkness always reminded her of the time before her fire started, before she destroyed her first home.

Ezekiel got out from cover once he felt the wave, looking a little insane. His breathing slowed down, at a fast rate indeed, he felt something pierce his arms. AHH! Sound could do a number of things to a man, he mostly saw small planes crash into his arm, it could literally kill him at this point.

But with some technology on his hands, he turned on one of those smart cars, and rammed it into the guy, well, not ram since his vision was already disfigured, he could just tell the car was about a few feet away from said guy.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

BlankName said:
Ezekiel got out from cover once he felt the wave, looking a little insane. His breathing slowed down, at a fast rate indeed, he felt something pierce his arms. AHH! Sound could do a number of things to a man, he mostly saw small planes crash into his arm, it could literally kill him at this point.
But with some technology on his hands, he turned on one of those smart cars, and rammed it into the guy, well, not ram since his vision was already disfigured, he could just tell the car was about a few feet away from said guy.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
Hibiki would instantly turn into Rising Mighty Kuuga and would smash the car to bits with his punch. "You ok Ty?" He asked surprised.

@Otakubeats

Bolt went over to a lamp post and turned it on with his electricity "If I had enough electricity then I could probably turn on the power. However since I can barely keep this lamp on it could kill me," he said stroking her hair with one hand. He frowned remembering all the awful things he had dreamed in the dark, a fear he still kind of had.

@Echo Dreamsong

Ezekiel had one last trick, a pretty good one at best. It was more of a scare, but he was already on his knees so... He returned energy to the 100 ft blackout, only sending more electricity than it needed. Thus multiple lamps shattering of the glass, it was basically the Silence of the Light. He didn't leave it to just that, he also turned on inside houses, thus shattering light in an 100 ft radius.

Genius? Nah, that pushed him way too hard, he felt a massive amount of stress and pain doing that last trick, and that's when he collapsed, more by power, less by sound.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

BlankName said:
Ezekiel had one last trick, a pretty good one at best. It was more of a scare, but he was already on his knees so... He returned energy to the 100 ft blackout, only sending more electricity than it needed. Thus multiple lamps shattering of the glass, it was basically the Silence of the Light. He didn't leave it to just that, he also turned on inside houses, thus shattering light in an 100 ft radius.
Genius? Nah, that pushed him way too hard, he felt a massive amount of stress and pain doing that last trick, and that's when he collapsed, more by power, less by sound.

@Otakubeats @YoungX
"Lights out it seems...," he says looking around the darkened city. He then turned to Ty and said, "What should we about that guy over there?"

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Lights out it seems...," he says looking around the darkened city. He then turned to Ty and said, "What should we about that guy over there?"
@Otakubeats
"FUCK!" Ty held a hand over his left eye, blood dripping from his fingers. "L-let's just take him to base with us...."

Otakubeats said:
"FUCK!" Ty held a hand over his left eye, blood dripping from his fingers. "L-let's just take him to base with us...."
"All right then," he says to Ty as he would carry the guy and headed back to base. As Hibiki went back to base, he would put the man down on the couch where there was barely any technology. Once the guy would wake up, he would find himself at the base lying on a couch.

@BlankName

Bolt looked down "My body is living electricity, I can absorb and release that electricity. However if I release too much it can make me cease to exist. I also need to consume it, like a fire." He said dragging the wheel chair and going back to the warehouse, still holding Astra as any lights around him would turn on. He went back to the warehouse and activated any lights that were around "Hey guys, how was your day," he asked putting the wheel chair down.

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX @Otakubeats

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt looked down "My body is living electricity, I can absorb and release that electricity. However if I release too much it can make me cease to exist. I also need to consume it, like a fire." He said dragging the wheel chair and going back to the warehouse, still holding Astra as any lights around him would turn on. He went back to the warehouse and activated any lights that were around "Hey guys, how was your day," he asked putting the wheel chair down.
@BlankName

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"All right then," he says to Ty as he would carry the guy and headed back to base. As Hibiki went back to base, he would put the man down on the couch where there was barely any technology. Once the guy would wake up, he would find himself at the base lying on a couch.
@BlankName
By the time they'd made it to base, Ty had paled a bit from blood loss. He walked into the bathroom and wrapped the bandage around his eye, moving his bangs to cover the gauze. He then walked into the room with the man, and cuffed his wrists and ankles.

As Louis would wake up, it seemed he was on the floor of the warehouse, he let out a yawn looking around in the dark, as it came to him, he would say "Wait what is it dark...." Not really sure what to think he stood for a second before he would shrug it off maybe the power was out, they didn't seem to be having a storm.

Otakubeats said:
Ty looked at him. "Well I might have lost an eye, cuz this fucker right here. He nodded at the unconscious dude, lifting his bangs for a moment to show the bandages.
As Louis stood watching the lights came on he would say "My head is killing me, I'm going to the store to get something for this do you guys want anything?" He would ask, waiting for them to speak. @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
As Louis stood watching the lights came on he would say "My head is killing me, I'm going to the store to get something for this do you guys want anything?" He would ask, waiting for them to speak. @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats
Hibiki would face Louis and say, "You probably won't be able to get much though. The entire city is in a blackout right now cause of that guy over there," he says pointing to the guy tied up sleeping on the couch.

She opens the door and starts running down the stairs, taking out her gun and point it forwards and start to shoot. There's people in lab coats, some guards, ready to fight and starts to shoot, one with his gun, the other one with ice picks in what seems to be a hospital hub.

@FaceBloat

Ezekiel was somewhat of a lucid dreamer. He was always in control of his dreams, which made it well for him to notice things around him. Being aware of his slumber, he had control of where he thought he was. First, on the street, and now something uncomfortable. He felt his wrists restricted, so he coughed something up.

Being a frequent lucid, he often viewed his dreams as him sitting in a theater all alone with a movie playing. He controlled the movie as it went on and it could be often fun or depressing. He could hear people talking, having a conversation. Ezekiel coughed up an image of him tied up somewhere, maybe a room or something. People standing around.

And that's when the dream collapsed. Ezekiel found that his dreams were closed off at some point when it got too real, and which, he saw that movie security guards came in and arrested him. He awoke, squinting, slowly moving as if he was asleep and just had a small problem with uncomfortable. Than he heard tape and that's when his phone rang with a screeching sound. He automated a message to it. And changed the ring tone.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @A Lot Of Other People

Users who are viewing this thread

Back