• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

(FUDGE! What did I miss?)

Astra yawned and turned her head to lean against Bolt's chest. Her hunger had long since run out. No, now she was content to sleep and dream of her doubts.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](FUDGE! What did I miss?)
Astra yawned and turned her head to lean against Bolt's chest. Her hunger had long since run out. No, now she was content to sleep and dream of her doubts.

[/QUOTE]
(Uh. Ty was kidnapped and tortured after getting a 7 in mind manipulation.)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](F***)
(Who kidnapped him?)

[/QUOTE]
(Shadow, but he was rescued. It's all k now. Hibiki, Ty, Saitama and Genos are gonna head to Japan. Hibiki and Ty gonna take the World wide hero association test.)

FaceBloat said:
Gary nodded before he started shooting his gun at everything around him and started going crazy like he was when he killed all those cops,Gary started laughing out loud "HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH" Gary laughed as he shot everything
She jumped behind the counter, than did a facepalm. She looked around for the staff door, then found it. She goes towards it, staying low trying to not get killed.

@FaceBloat

Astra slowly pulled herself off of Bolt and placed herself back in the wheelchair. Using the wheels was easy. She simply pushed herself forward. Seeing her mom was asleep, she rolled away, pushing open the door and wheeling outside in an attempt to come to peace with her legs. The thought of never really being able to do anything herself was rather discouraging. Slowly she moved farther away from the warehouse, trying to come to terms. 'Stupid legs. Stupid back. Stupid world. At least I have Mommy Bolt' She signed to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](I put it right here [/COLOR] :) [COLOR=#00b359] )[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]

(What did I miss?)
(Hibiki, Ty, Genos and Saitama are planning to head to the Worldwide Hero Association where Hibiki and Ty are gonna take the test.)

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359](I put it right here [/COLOR] :) [COLOR=#00b359] )[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b359] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL]

(What did I miss?)
(Astra went outside, probably gonna be kidnapped, but she'll lite em on fire. Holy hades these peanut butter cups are amazing!)

Bolt jumped and saw that Astra was gone. "Shit! Where is she," he said vanishing and teleporting in front of Astra. "Baby, why are you out here," he said with a sigh. "You got to remember to ask me to go out," he said looking down at her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra shrugged and looked up at him. 'Could I have bread mommy?' She signed, a hopeful expression crossing her face. It was true that she hadn't had enough to eat for... How many years had it been? She'd lost count. 'Bread is good.' She added as an afterthought.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt vanished and grabbed a loaf of bread, he placed it in her lap "Anything else sweety." He said kissing the side of her head, taking the wheelchair and taking her for a stroll.

@Echo Dreamsong

FaceBloat said:
Gary returned back to his normal state,Gary followed behind her
"What was that all about!?" She asked going in the staff room. In the staff room, she goes trought another door where there's what seems to be a handprint based lock. "Welp, here we are..." She says as she opens the door with the indentifiant on the lock reading the element "Bismuth".

@FaceBloat

'A side of quick death?' Astra tried to joke, mostly failing miserably. With that she took a bite of the bread and chewed it slowly, the bread now lacking taste.

Bolt frowned "That is a mean joke, please don't say that to Mommy. That makes me worry for you," he said going into the city, he smiled and gave her a Advil pill. "You have to take two a day," he said hearing his stomach growl. "You want anything for lunch," he said patting her head.

@Echo Dreamsong

As Ezekiel jams along, in his truck. Carrying boxes full of poison or what his contractor told him, he drove along, every time he hit a light, he always changed it to a green, mostly because he was on a schedule. And he wanted to see how much lights he could turn until he felt tired. His destination was an alleyway, which only had one entrance, and in Ezekiel's mind, it seemed stupid.

Why exactly would a smuggler want his shit delivered to a one entrance alley? It was time for him. Ezekiel always checked his cargo, whether he wasn't allowed or if he was allowed. He stopped at a gas station, opening the back of the truck, he checked the nearest box, opening it, he found.. Empty bottles, with a Radioactive symbol on the cap. "Fuck." Ezekiel got set up, it was always that he got set, digging through the bottles, he found a small recorder. "Why hello." Shutting it down, he threw it away, though, his mission has yet to be finished.

Driving to his destination, he caused a blackout, about 100 ft area blackout. He met with his contractor, only to get flanked. He shut down communications, and ran off. Made it difficult for Police to talk and the blackout made it worse because light's can't save a man.

@Anyone...?

Astra frowned and nodded, 'I've never gotten to try a mango?' She signed with shaky hands, looking down. Honestly she felt she was asking for far too much. She didn't want to lose another person she loved.

BlankName said:
As Ezekiel jams along, in his truck. Carrying boxes full of poison or what his contractor told him, he drove along, every time he hit a light, he always changed it to a green, mostly because he was on a schedule. And he wanted to see how much lights he could turn until he felt tired. His destination was an alleyway, which only had one entrance, and in Ezekiel's mind, it seemed stupid.
Why exactly would a smuggler want his shit delivered to a one entrance alley? It was time for him. Ezekiel always checked his cargo, whether he wasn't allowed or if he was allowed. He stopped at a gas station, opening the back of the truck, he checked the nearest box, opening it, he found.. Empty bottles, with a Radioactive symbol on the cap. "Fuck." Ezekiel got set up, it was always that he got set, digging through the bottles, he found a small recorder. "Why hello." Shutting it down, he threw it away, though, his mission has yet to be finished.

Driving to his destination, he caused a blackout, about 100 ft area blackout. He met with his contractor, only to get flanked. He shut down communications, and ran off. Made it difficult for Police to talk and the blackout made it worse because light's can't save a man.

@Anyone...?
Ty quickly noticed and stopped walking to turn and look around. He began to walk back to where he'd heard the signal sent from to cut the communications.

@YoungX

Otakubeats said:
Ty quickly noticed and stopped walking to turn and look around. He began to walk back to where he'd heard the signal sent from to cut the communications.
@YoungX
"What are you doing Ty? You sense something?"

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt saw the black out and growled, he let his eyes glow and saw Astra. "Hey, mommy's here, you want a mango I'll get you a mango." He took her out of the seat and hugged her, he saw how dark it was without anything on. He seemed to be the only thing with electricity, he sat in the chair and rocked her back and forth.

@Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
He looked at him and simply nodded, still not feeling up to talking.
"Hmm... Interesting. Well in any case I have to prepare for my trip back to Japan, so your free to do what you want." He says to Ty as he would at least prepare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back