• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Mumu Kokatsuna]Its a fashion shop. "You can wreck it after if you want"
((Gotta go, teacher here!))

[/QUOTE]
Gary nodded before he started shooting his gun at everything around him and started going crazy like he was when he killed all those cops,Gary started laughing out loud "HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH" Gary laughed as he shot everything

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded.
The waitress would receive their orders, and the two would wait for a bit until their pancake platter arrived. As Hibiki ate his portion he would use this chance to get to know Ty and perhaps the Heroes of Tomorrow. "I've been meaning to ask, but why did Bolt make the Heroes of Tomorrow? I know he attacked the H.A.A, but what even lead to that?"

@Otakubeats

"oi genos, go to ihop and get me some original buttermilk pancakes will ya? here's the money, thanks!" he said as he gave 50 dollars to genos, genos bows to saitama and walks off to ihop. he walks in ihop and as soon as he walked in the whole restaurant just stared at him, it was rare an s-class hero would come into a restaurant, let alone a cyborg. he though hated the attention and just wanted to get this done, he goes to the cashier and orders 4 buttermilk pancaked @Otakubeats @YoungX

YoungX said:
The waitress would receive their orders, and the two would wait for a bit until their pancake platter arrived. As Hibiki ate his portion he would use this chance to get to know Ty and perhaps the Heroes of Tomorrow. "I've been meaning to ask, but why did Bolt make the Heroes of Tomorrow? I know he attacked the H.A.A, but what even lead to that?"
@Otakubeats
"That's a question for bolt. I arrived here a bit after they'd set it up."

Salex said:
"oi genos, go to ihop and get me some original buttermilk pancakes will ya? here's the money, thanks!" he said as he gave 50 dollars to genos, genos bows to saitama and walks off to ihop. he walks in ihop and as soon as he walked in the whole restaurant just stared at him, it was rare an s-class hero would come into a restaurant, let alone a cyborg. he though hated the attention and just wanted to get this done, he goes to the cashier and orders 4 buttermilk pancaked @Otakubeats @YoungX
Ty waved at Genos.

Salex said:
genos simply ignored ty and hibiki as they thought that they were normal civillians @Otakubeats @YoungX
Hibiki would at least walk up to him since he probably didn't hear them. He would go up and say, "Hey Genos. It's me Hibiki. Me and Ty are here eating. What brings you to IHop?"

@Salex

YoungX said:
Hibiki would at least walk up to him since he probably didn't hear them. He would go up and say, "Hey Genos. It's me Hibiki. Me and Ty are here eating. What brings you to IHop?"
@Salex
"oh hi, im sorry i didn't hear you before, saitama told me to get some pancakes" he said @YoungX

Salex said:
"oh hi, im sorry i didn't hear you before, saitama told me to get some pancakes" he said @YoungX
"Ah I see... Oh by the way me and Ty took the American Hero Association Test. I got a 10 in Transformation and Ty got a 7 in Mind Reader. I never knew they used Ranks instead of classes," he told Genos calmly with a curious face.

@Salex

YoungX said:
"Ah I see... Oh by the way me and Ty took the American Hero Association Test. I got a 10 in Transformation and Ty got a 7 in Mind Reader. I never knew they used Ranks instead of classes," he told Genos calmly with a curious face.
@Salex
"ah, i suppose you took the american hero association test? that is a branch that still is controlled under the hero association but is a weaker branch you could say. the worldwide hero association is the one that uses classes and is more recognized which also started in japan and still has it's HQ in japan" he said @YoungX

Salex said:
"ah, i suppose you took the american hero association test? that is a branch that still is controlled under the hero association but is a weaker branch you could say. the worldwide hero association is the one that uses classes and is more recognized which also started in japan and still has it's HQ in japan" he said @YoungX
"Ah I see. Hmm... I suppose if I want more results I should head to the Worldwide Hero Association, but how do I get there?" He would ask Genos as he felt full from eating the pancake platter.

@Salex

YoungX said:
"Ah I see. Hmm... I suppose if I want more results I should head to the Worldwide Hero Association, but how do I get there?" He would ask Genos as he felt full from eating the pancake platter.
@Salex
"well there are official test centers here in america but it is far away, it would be more easier to go to japan i suppose" he said @YoungX

Salex said:
"well there are official test centers here in america but it is far away, it would be more easier to go to japan i suppose" he said @YoungX
"Hmm Japan... I see. It's been a while since I've been back home. I think I'll go take a trip to Japan," he says to Genos as he would pay for the meal.

@Salex

YoungX said:
"Hmm Japan... I see. It's been a while since I've been back home. I think I'll go take a trip to Japan," he says to Genos as he would pay for the meal.
@Salex
"hmmm... i suppose saitama and i can follow, there's currently only about 1 million or so heroes worldwide that is in the hero association" he said @YoungX @Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"All right then. We should head back to the base then. C'mon guys let's go back," he says to the two as he would head out to return to the base.
@Salex @Otakubeats
meanwhile saitama already brought ray the ice cream and took her back to the base. genos walked towards the base, he entered and said "sensei, Hibiki and ty wants to join the worldwide hero association" "sure! let's get back to japan!" saitama said with a smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
meanwhile saitama already brought ray the ice cream and took her back to the base. genos walked towards the base, he entered and said "sensei, Hibiki and ty wants to join the worldwide hero association" "sure! let's get back to japan!" saitama said with a smile
"Well then I suppose we should get going. Considering we all have powers, it shouldn't actually take us that long to get to Japan right?" He would ask to Genos and Saitama.

@Salex @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back